Ford Or Chevy!?!?!? Im Not A Big Automotive Know It All

well im goin to get an suv after the 1st of jan and ive narrowed it down to these but my bud says that ford is shit an my other friend says chevy is bullshit so idk im askin u guys i want one of the following

ford explorer

ford expedition

chevy tahoe

chevy suburban

any info on these will help me to decide =]

Edited by GORILLAslap

starting fresh, chrysler 300.. no subs amp nothin

I NEED HELP looking to purchase saz-1500d and 15" 1000rms subREFS- feedback/refs.. click!

well im goin to get an suv after the 1st of jan and ive narrowed it down to these but my bud says that ford is shit an my other friend says chevy is bullshit so idk im askin u guys i want one of the following

ford explorer

ford expedition

chevy tahoe

chevy suburban

any info on these will help me to decide =]

IMO...Chevy tops Ford in the SUV category, As far as trucks I'll take an F-whatever over a chevy anyday. Personally I own a Suburban.

Let the flamin begin... :aggressive: :8)

for an suv, definately chevy. Suburban will leave you with lotsa room for a big stereo...Tahoe will too. I came home last night to find a new hoe sittin in my driveway, mom traded in her jeep commander for an '08 tahoe. Nice trucks. Only way i would buy a ford SUV is if i could find an excursion with a powerstroke in it.

woman..cant live with em...cant shoot em...guess were all fucked

You might be a Redneck if you use your leftover gutters for a speaker box port...

YOU JUST LOST THE GAMER.I.P. Blazer=========================Last setup was in the 141s on music (37hz) with 2 12s and 1kw in a 4dr blazer.2010 Mitsubishi Lancer DE2 12in Clarions (kept from blazer)HiFonics BRZ1700.1d (at 2 ohms BLOWN) [JBL GTS180X for subs currently 60wRMS x2ch!!!!!! This works for till i get the blown amp fixed] Alpine 4ch salvaged from blazer (currently near death)9887 peerless 7s in the doors and CDT tweeters ran active no speakers in the rearKintik HC1400 under the hood.metered once a while ago, dont remember it...was piss poor compared to the blazer, mid 130s i think....looking to replace subs and amp when i have money.

for an suv, definately chevy. Suburban will leave you with lotsa room for a big stereo...Tahoe will too. I came home last night to find a new hoe sittin in my driveway, mom traded in her jeep commander for an '08 tahoe. Nice trucks. Only way i would buy a ford SUV is if i could find an excursion with a powerstroke in it.

im kinda worried about room but mostly im worries about mantinence cause all my cash is going INSIDE the truck lmao not under the hood i dont want to have to change out parts an shit every month so which is low mantinence??

I NEED HELP looking to purchase saz-1500d and 15" 1000rms subREFS- feedback/refs.. click!

im anti chevy but all the tahoes and burbans ive driven have had major power ( because of the 5.3 ) for there size. ive never driven and expedition or explorer though.

Get a burban or tahoe like everyone else who wants to put a stereo in one,or grab something else :P alot of people use explorer too, just a matter of preference and they way you treat it and how its maintained.

2006 F-150

4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg

Anything ford with a 5.4 in it is great in my book. Anything chevy with a 5.7 or 6.0 and if you can get the LS3 with the 6.2 i dont think it comes out till 09 is nasty! Cant go wrong either way! All vehicles are made the same now!!!

1997 2 Door Blazer

Bagged & Body Dropped

SBC/TH350

thanks guys i quess im goin with chevy cause not 1 person was goin all nuts for ford lol i was already leaning towards tahoe cause i dont want a burban cause there sooo long but the tahoe is a tad bit shorter an i can get a 2000 tahoe with 88,000 miles on it for 4600 so i think i wil go with it =]]]

lol i love ford only because i repair fords chevys dodges and i sell them... i love my exploder and i repair more and more chevys everyday.... dodge's really dont get many problems..

Tim-Sig.png

62491252.png

The set up your talking about would sound great in my Tahoe. Trade you my dog for it. He has one eye but that only makes for bad depth perception so hey so what if he is running into shit, look at it this way he is easy to sneak up ninja style on. (right side only)
</div>