Sundown Audio

2,200 Watts Rms For $105

Ben Building

Agreed.

I bought this amp near 10 years ago, http://www.cmttrading.com/computer/item13085.html

It's around 1000rms at 2ohms and it has a 100 amps fuse and 4 guage inputs. Personally I'd never run 1000w on 8 guage, but I guess if it's a short run from a rear distro block or battery. Even if you said you were strapping 4 to one sub I'd go with the saz over them. Although if you buy some I've got a buddy who needs a 3-800 rms amp and that looks like it would fit the bill nicely. If you buy them let me know- I'd pick one up.

tejcurrent

XS Power

T3

Buy a bunch, do some testing, and get back to us.

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

My American Bass VFL 100.1s aren't even rated to draw 80 amps, and I KNOW they make more than 1000w RMS. Check this: http://ampguts.realmofexcursion.com/American_Bass_VFL_100.1/

How do you KNOW, have you clamped them?

That amp has less guts than a RE 12.1 and the 12.1 doesn't quite make 1200wrms.

It takes power to make power - wattage = voltage x current

goodgrammarbc7.gif

10.x volts fo' life!

80 amp fuse = 800 watts , everybody knows wattage is told by the fuse 100 watts per 10 amp of fuse. thus the 500 amp on the t4k

i thought it was Voltage X Fusing Amount

Ex. 80amp = 80 x 14.4=1152wrms but thats at a perfect 14.4 with no drops

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3042878

TEAM DEADLY HERTZ

"GET LOUD OR DIE TRYIN"only the loudest will survive.

How do you KNOW, have you clamped them?

That amp has less guts than a RE 12.1 and the 12.1 doesn't quite make 1200wrms.

It takes power to make power - wattage = voltage x current

a vfl 100.1 makes alot more than rated power man.

----reference's----

meade916

There are plenty of amps that can be powerful little powerhouses in a short use application. Don't expect the same numbers to transfer to daily power.

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

Archived