Focal 6.5" 165 A1

FOCAL 6.5" 165 A1 they have an alum. tweets ...not sure how alum. tweets would sound... i can pick up a pair for 165.. worth it or not?

250 amp mechman alt

Sundown 100.4D

Sundown 1500v2 now goin to the cruze

Sundown ZV3 12d2

Sundown sa6.5cs X2

Kenwood X597

Trying something new

2011 Chevy Cruze

X8

1500v2

i had 2 sets sound decent but the tweets i bit on the bright side

I currently own them , and with proper install and equalization they sound AMAZING . tweets are a little bright but it is nothing that cant be tamed with some good EQ work. I highly recommend them .

Too Much Stuff to list .

Guest KyleCannon

Focal is amazing with good EQ work. I have the 130KP in my car and they are amazing... they have been abused by dumbass girls who think everything can be played really loud and they still sound crisp! With out a doubt amazing sound. I also have the 130CA1 in the back and they are pretty damn good with good EQ work.

I will agree with what they said, a bit bright but overall awesome speakers, especially for the money, Ive been tryin to figure out what i wanna do for my front stage, these are one of the top contenders.

woman..cant live with em...cant shoot em...guess were all fucked

You might be a Redneck if you use your leftover gutters for a speaker box port...

YOU JUST LOST THE GAMER.I.P. Blazer=========================Last setup was in the 141s on music (37hz) with 2 12s and 1kw in a 4dr blazer.2010 Mitsubishi Lancer DE2 12in Clarions (kept from blazer)HiFonics BRZ1700.1d (at 2 ohms BLOWN) [JBL GTS180X for subs currently 60wRMS x2ch!!!!!! This works for till i get the blown amp fixed] Alpine 4ch salvaged from blazer (currently near death)9887 peerless 7s in the doors and CDT tweeters ran active no speakers in the rearKintik HC1400 under the hood.metered once a while ago, dont remember it...was piss poor compared to the blazer, mid 130s i think....looking to replace subs and amp when i have money.

I agree with what has been said about the Focal Access line, that their a little bright but with proper placement can really be stunning for the price. I install these speakers at our shop quite frequently and really enjoy them. I have to say that I'm a bigger fan of the Polyglass line but thats just me, if you get a chance I recommend you take a listen.

Edited by Mtgrooves

The Shoe Maker without shoes!

^^^definately, im debating weather or not i wanna save up for the polyglass line or if i wanna try and make my own comp. set from parts express and what not

woman..cant live with em...cant shoot em...guess were all fucked

You might be a Redneck if you use your leftover gutters for a speaker box port...

YOU JUST LOST THE GAMER.I.P. Blazer=========================Last setup was in the 141s on music (37hz) with 2 12s and 1kw in a 4dr blazer.2010 Mitsubishi Lancer DE2 12in Clarions (kept from blazer)HiFonics BRZ1700.1d (at 2 ohms BLOWN) [JBL GTS180X for subs currently 60wRMS x2ch!!!!!! This works for till i get the blown amp fixed] Alpine 4ch salvaged from blazer (currently near death)9887 peerless 7s in the doors and CDT tweeters ran active no speakers in the rearKintik HC1400 under the hood.metered once a while ago, dont remember it...was piss poor compared to the blazer, mid 130s i think....looking to replace subs and amp when i have money.

i prefer the cdt cl-62's to the A1's and they are in the same class and pricerange.

Loudness is no substitute for musicianship, and partial deafness is no badge of honor. I was once able to hear this advice.

Build Log>>>

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...pid=672024&

New Build

Believe in the order

"im thinking about doing some AA carbons with seas silk tweets , if it doesnt sound nice i'll change up"

The seas are nice speakers but I dont like them for anything apart from vocals. They aint cheap either.

Loudness is no substitute for musicianship, and partial deafness is no badge of honor. I was once able to hear this advice.

Build Log>>>

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...pid=672024&

New Build

Believe in the order