Sonic Electronix

Best Place To Buy Power Cable/wire

Hello all,

I am in the final stages of gathering products for my next install, but I am trying to find a semi-decent price on some power wire. The last time I performed an install, copper was no where near as pricey as it is these days. I'm looking for some 1/0 gauge to run from the battery to a distro block in the trunk, along with enough to complete the "Big 3".... the car I have is a '98 Camaro. Just curious where to find the best prices on good wire is, and roughly how much you think I will need (I'm thinking 40 feet would suffice).

Any assistance you guys could provide would be truly appreciated!!

knukonceptz.com, or bulk from eBay

Eiether would get you a killer deal, and I know there is more sites, but those came to my mind .....

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

I forgot about welding wire. I used to by mine from Batterys+ over here in Sac, its not that bad price wise

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

if you buy from welding supply don't buy the blue its a baby blue. that's what i have for ground. i rather of just went with black.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Club 150 (15x.x)

Youtube

Future Build:

1x 15" T3 TSNS

2x Sundown Audio SAZ3000d Parellel strapped

I seen they have some really flexible orange, any experience with that?

sundown.jpg

I seen they have some really flexible orange, any experience with that?

I have used the 50mm and 70mm orange dual-layer jacket high-strand welding cable (does the colour make a difference?) and found it's slightly more flexible than most other 0 gauge I have used. Mind you I have never used any brand of 0 that's known for having good flexibility.

goodgrammarbc7.gif

10.x volts fo' life!