My 8 year old nephew asked for a whistle and a flashlight. I'm guessing to play police. So I went to Dick's sporting goods and got him a real nfl/nba referee whistle, not one of those cute crappy ones. I got him the badash one. But that is not the really cool present. Of course we will get him a regular flashlight, maybe a maglite, but this is the "flashlight" I bought him. I think he will trip. Like I said we will of course buy a real flashlight that he can use, but I like going overboard. Here you go........................, this is it.. http://www.shoplocal.com/lid-2090795113pri...r-spotlight-.fp the lense is 8inches or more across. Absolutely INSANE!!!!

Edited by eaglescorpio1

Loud as f*ck, and sounds good doing it.

Team built from here on out!!!!

BIG things to come.........

Missing link is the shite!!!

SMDMafiaEagleScorpio1.jpg

bannerfans_8aed9634.png

Not sure if your nephew is a hunter but make sure he never has that and a shotgun or firearm together in a vehicle its illegal. On a side note those are bright as hell man let me know how good it works I was looking at those on ebay a while back ive got a 5 million right now but I want to go bigger lol

His parents will hate you :01nocomment8so:

That being said... id do the same thing, lol.

Not sure if your nephew is a hunter but make sure he never has that and a shotgun or firearm together in a vehicle its illegal. On a side note those are bright as hell man let me know how good it works I was looking at those on ebay a while back ive got a 5 million right now but I want to go bigger lol

wow. did not know that. Thank you for the info. And it is incredible!!!! I live in suburbs, so I don't have too much room to mess with it too much, it will light shite up BLOCKS away!!! It is absolutely the brightest light I have seen besides the sun. Oh yeah, I was beside a train and in front of it driving down a road and looked back out my open window and thought to myself, man that spot light is WAY brighter than those lights on the front of the train!! Just my perception, could be wrong. I have already accidently blinded myself with the spotlight. NO BUENO!!!

His parents will hate you :01nocomment8so:

That being said... id do the same thing, lol.

Yeah. He has absolutely no use for it, and his dad(my bro in law) is more of a kid than my nephew. I had to give him rules as well.

Edited by eaglescorpio1

Loud as f*ck, and sounds good doing it.

Team built from here on out!!!!

BIG things to come.........

Missing link is the shite!!!

SMDMafiaEagleScorpio1.jpg

bannerfans_8aed9634.png