Stinger Pro Series 0 Gauge Or Sound Quest 0 Gauge?

im getting a full spool of 0 gauge wire and i dont know what brand to go with. stinger pro series or the sound quest. im gonna order it off of darvex.com are there any trades off between the two? such as performance?

And far as the best connection ever.......

get a huge fucking battery, cut the top off, drop an alt in there and then pour all that into your big amplifier. or just smelt them all together.

Nothing against Darvex, that place rocks. But have you looked at knukonceptz? www.knukonceptz.com THey have a higher strand count (5145) and the price is low. Look at the Kolossus Fleks Kable.

Edited by bobonit

97 Maxima SE

Bunch of shit going in, check out the build

alpine_logo.jpgSundown_Banner.jpgxspower.png

whats the best line of knukonceptz 1/0 wire?? cause i see there are 3 lines of it. i just dont know if theres a hidden differnce that i dont know of between the 3.

Edited by mrafrica

get a huge fucking battery, cut the top off, drop an alt in there and then pour all that into your big amplifier. or just smelt them all together.

whats the best line of knukonceptz 1/0 wire?? cause i see there are 3 lines of it. i just dont know if theres a hidden differnce that i dont know of between the 3.

The difference between the kolossus and fleks is the fleks is extremely flexible,the cheaper one($1.75 per ft.) is made of a different material and only rated for 250amps

TDH FTW !!!

The difference between the kolossus and fleks is the fleks is extremely flexible,the cheaper one($1.75 per ft.) is made of a different material and only rated for 250amps

oh ok thanks

Nothing against Darvex, that place rocks. But have you looked at knukonceptz? www.knukonceptz.com THey have a higher strand count (5145) and the price is low. Look at the Kolossus Fleks Kable.

97 Maxima SE

Bunch of shit going in, check out the build

alpine_logo.jpgSundown_Banner.jpgxspower.png

and you can do up to 300 amp fuses on the stinger.

2-DC 15XLM2 D.7s

1-DC 5K amp

(1) XS Power D6500(UNDERHOOD) and (1) XS3000(REAR)

3 runs 1/0ga for power and 2 runs of 1/0ga for negative.

(2)-RFT165s components, ...... 4 separate 1 inch tweetersRF T600-2(fronts) Punch 450.4(rear)

Audiocontrol 3.1.

DC power 260amp alternator w/MLA Module

again no offense to darvex but just get knukonceptz fleks... you cant beat it, and you dont have to buy a spool, you can buy however many feet you need and the price doesnt change

kolossus is OFC....300a max

KLMX is CCA....250a max

kolossus fleks is OFC with very flexible pvc.....over 300a max

Edited by decafcappucino

TeamSundown-sig.jpg