Well, today i got pulled over by 2 gang units. They wouldn't tell me why i was pulled over. So i am assuming it was cause of my bald head. They were asking me all these questions like "Who do you bang for" "Where you from"

My family is big in the sheriffs department in all of LA. So i called the Watch Commander. Made the cops come to my house and apologize. :P

Does anyone else have problems like this for being bald?

Well, today i got pulled over by 2 gang units. They wouldn't tell me why i was pulled over. So i am assuming it was cause of my bald head. They were asking me all these questions like "Who do you bang for" "Where you from"

My family is big in the sheriffs department in all of LA. So i called the Watch Commander. Made the cops come to my house and apologize. :P

Does anyone else have problems like this for being bald?

me.pulled over for "OH SO YOU THINK U CAN TURN THE MUSIC UP WHEN YOU SEE ME"

and i had a stock radio...he was on the opposite traffic,,i had another bald person with me and a girl.

then another time "sorry i didnt see you had a moving permit"

though he still ran my name.

walking down the street....geting my name ran

always asked where im from..any tattoo's...blah blah

2001 Black Monte Carlo SS chrome 20''

(1) Alpine i-9881 deck-ipod-

(2) DC lvl 4XL 18''s-Walled-

(1) DAT Hellfire - 2500.1-fused-

(1) D3400 XS Power battery-fused-

(2) CDT 6.5 comp

(X) pioneer 6x9 set

(1) RF T-400.4

(1) DC POWER ALT INSTALLED BY ROB FTW,Big3

(1) Viper 5901 Alarm + killer yorkies and chihuahas

[EdgarCervantes] 4:31 pm: im in my room and out of nowere i hear bass im like oh shit sombody has

bass in this city, i look out the window and its my mom bumping Gorilla Zoe

me its....Are u on probation...

do you bang

any tattoos

illegal substances

guns knives..

and all im doin is walkin my dog like damn lol

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

me its....Are u on probation...

do you bang

any tattoos

illegal substances

guns knives..

and all im doin is walkin my dog like damn lol

dont they ask everyone if they have illegal substance,guns,knives or anything that will poke them

2001 Black Monte Carlo SS chrome 20''

(1) Alpine i-9881 deck-ipod-

(2) DC lvl 4XL 18''s-Walled-

(1) DAT Hellfire - 2500.1-fused-

(1) D3400 XS Power battery-fused-

(2) CDT 6.5 comp

(X) pioneer 6x9 set

(1) RF T-400.4

(1) DC POWER ALT INSTALLED BY ROB FTW,Big3

(1) Viper 5901 Alarm + killer yorkies and chihuahas

[EdgarCervantes] 4:31 pm: im in my room and out of nowere i hear bass im like oh shit sombody has

bass in this city, i look out the window and its my mom bumping Gorilla Zoe

I got stopped about a year and a half ago while walkin to the store, the cop said "there is someone matching your description breaking into cars in the neighborhood" and I was like " it's 2:30 in the afternoon and I have a bright red fuckin mohawk, that's not exactly low key...if you wanna run my name just say so"...lol. he didn't find that at all amusing...hehe

1990 Jeep Cherokee 4X4

Pioneer DEH-P2900MP, Big 3 done in 1/0, 1 run 1/0 ran to amp

DAT HF1000.1 #007 powering a DC lvl4 15

DAT HR 4085 prototype powering 2 Selenium 6s and 2 no name tweeters running active

1st place in AS3 @ Surf City Sound Off, 140.8 @ 45hz @ the headrest.

rebuild coming soon to get a better score :)

"I regard the brain as a computer which will stop working when its components fail. There is no heaven of afterlife for broken down computers; that is a fairy story for people who are afraid of the dark."

look like a preppy(ish) white kid ftw...never realy get in too much trouble with the cops...well sometimes and its always for retarded shit

Edited by 99GPGTX

Currently:

2015 Evo X WW

Forgestar F14 18s --Rally Armour Mudflaps

ETS 3.5" FMIC, CAI, Open Dump DownPipe, Test Pipe, Ultimate Racing Catback, BLEVINS TUNE, Fortune Auto 500 Coilovers

Build:

Crescendo Mezzos x2

Crescendo 800.4, 1500.1

Loaded Fi Q12

Second Skin Pro

XS D5100

RF 360.2

Sky High Audio Wiring

Need: ALTERNATOR!

PREVIOUS

1999 Grand Prix GTX

3.8L S/C-few modsWheels: Ruff Racing 280 19x8.5 Sub: Fully Loaded

12" Fi BTL Amps: Autotek MM3000.1d Sundown SAX-100.4HU/Tweets/mids:

Alpine D310 + H701, TBI HDSS tweets, Mpyr audio 65m x4extra sheit:

knukonceptz 0, 4, rcas, speaker wire EA 200amp alt HC 2400

TEAM DEADLY HERTZ!!

Financial Consultant- Charles Schwab

preppyish white kid #2<<<

having a granny car with no tints doesnt hurt either, but then they run me and see the half dozen disorderly conducts and search my shit every time

and im just nice as pie and leave the glovebox and trunk locked=), i mean all theyre going to find is cd's, a flashlight, a dirty rag, a screwdriver, and my subs/amps, but its just to piss them off.

i hate cops...protect and serve my ass...harass and annoy is all ive ever seen

Build: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...hl=avalon+build

monster/rockford/kicker/stinger cables, pioneer source, jbl highs/amps, kinetik/shuriken batts, iraggi alt, dei security, dc subs(atleast for now)

Team DC

I shave my head , wear locs, and have a goatee, and I could look intimidating. No, I don't get pulled over, but again I'am white. Sounds racist, but I bet it is. Also, in Sac its hard to get pulled over, in the SF Bay area, I got pulled over for anything.

I know in LA, when I lived there, and my friends who are from there, everyone who bangs pretty much shaves there head.- Latino wise. (my friends from LA were all Latino, my roommate when I stayed there, and anyone else I have ever known from there)

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.