the aq3500d was designed around a pair of hdc3's.... fyi

just as the aq4x90 was designed around the component set

TeamSundown-sig.jpg

yup^

copper for under 1500 - aluminum for 1500w+

copper sounds better and should have better transient response and lower fs

the aq3500d was designed around a pair of hdc3's.... fyi

just as the aq4x90 was designed around the component set

yeah, but that still being conservative. aaron813 got it right, DJ told me they can take 3k daily, but any sub taking that much daily shorten the life of that sub. he also said that the HDC's were built for 1.5 rms, marked at 1000, cause that what it takes to get em movin good, but will 2k rms EZ if you want them to blow you away, w/o the sub breaking a sweat... call him and ask. theres also videos on youtube of ppl giving them anywhere from 500-3.5k watts rms, so their really versatile

CURRENTLY UNDER RE-CONSTRUCTION

2008 Hyundai Sonata

Team T3 Audio

Team Deadly Hertz

Team SMD (Street Motivated Devastation)

Chariot.gif

dont mean to threadjack, but does anyone have a suggestion for an amp to power 4 HDC315s putting out ~5k RMS?

woman..cant live with em...cant shoot em...guess were all fucked

You might be a Redneck if you use your leftover gutters for a speaker box port...

YOU JUST LOST THE GAMER.I.P. Blazer=========================Last setup was in the 141s on music (37hz) with 2 12s and 1kw in a 4dr blazer.2010 Mitsubishi Lancer DE2 12in Clarions (kept from blazer)HiFonics BRZ1700.1d (at 2 ohms BLOWN) [JBL GTS180X for subs currently 60wRMS x2ch!!!!!! This works for till i get the blown amp fixed] Alpine 4ch salvaged from blazer (currently near death)9887 peerless 7s in the doors and CDT tweeters ran active no speakers in the rearKintik HC1400 under the hood.metered once a while ago, dont remember it...was piss poor compared to the blazer, mid 130s i think....looking to replace subs and amp when i have money.

If your having a hard time deciding putit this way I have ran the older AQs and the newer AQs I ran an older HD3 15 on 3000 watts rms daily and it still works today in the back of my buddies blazer extreme when I owned that sub I bought it new and beat the living hell out of it. Now I run a pair of HDC3 15s in my toyota avalon the way it sits right now its only running 1500 rms each I have another amp that Im going to be running with the setup at .5 ohms per amp so ill be running 6000+rms to the pair ive got a video on here in the video section

Atomic 5kw

thanks, also, it doesnt have to be one amp for all 4, i would be happy running 2 amps, a pair of subs per amp, if that would work just as well.

You might be a Redneck if you use your leftover gutters for a speaker box port...

YOU JUST LOST THE GAMER.I.P. Blazer=========================Last setup was in the 141s on music (37hz) with 2 12s and 1kw in a 4dr blazer.2010 Mitsubishi Lancer DE2 12in Clarions (kept from blazer)HiFonics BRZ1700.1d (at 2 ohms BLOWN) [JBL GTS180X for subs currently 60wRMS x2ch!!!!!! This works for till i get the blown amp fixed] Alpine 4ch salvaged from blazer (currently near death)9887 peerless 7s in the doors and CDT tweeters ran active no speakers in the rearKintik HC1400 under the hood.metered once a while ago, dont remember it...was piss poor compared to the blazer, mid 130s i think....looking to replace subs and amp when i have money.

does atomic have a website? Im having a bit of trouble finding one

Archived