Well Well Well... My Christmas Present Ruined.. Thanks For The A1 Shipping A$$holes

I work for UPS as well and I'm in the hub facility loading trucks. I know myself personally I try to be as easy as possible with everyone's packages. I do know of some of the guys that I work with don't give a fuck and just throw stuff around like it's nothing. Also the guys who unload the trucks really don't give a shit and toss everything all over the place. After working there and seeing how stuff is shipped I'm scared to ship anything with anyone cause I'm sure it's just as bad at Fed Ex and the USPS. Sorry to hear about the tv, but I'm sure they'll get it taken care of for you and it will be sweet when it's all hooked up and your watching it.

2013 VW Jetta GLI 2.0 Turbo

1 Sundown Audio SCV2000

1 Sundown Audio X15 V2

1 XS Power D3100

Audio Control LC6i

Stock Deck

146.4 sealed on the dash at 37hz

2001 Focus ZX3: RETIRED

Team Sundown Audio, Team XS Power, 2 time NSPL Car 3601-Up Champion, 2 time NSPL Car Hardcore Champion
Highest NSPL Scores to date:
154.3db on the dash sealed at 46hz, 156.2db in the kick at 46hz
155.2db unofficial on dash at 43hz

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Always open the box before the person driving leaves. Open it with them standing right there. I ordered my current set (56" Panasonic dlp) off of eBay. Driver was cool though, he even told me himself to always open it with the driver there. I think next time I'll buy at a local store again, even if I have to pay more.

2001 Chevy Impala

Eclipse CD7200 mkii

Cactus Sounds 5kw

Sundown 100.4

(2) Fi BTL 18s (walled)

ID 6.5s (2 sets)

Iraggi 320 amp Alt

XS Power Batts

KnuKonceptz Wiring

MidwestSPL Scores:

152.0 Advanced 2

136.1 Extreme 3

I work for UPS as well and I'm in the hub facility loading trucks. I know myself personally I try to be as easy as possible with everyone's packages. I do know of some of the guys that I work with don't give a fuck and just throw stuff around like it's nothing. Also the guys who unload the trucks really don't give a shit and toss everything all over the place. After working there and seeing how stuff is shipped I'm scared to ship anything with anyone cause I'm sure it's just as bad at Fed Ex and the USPS. Sorry to hear about the tv, but I'm sure they'll get it taken care of for you and it will be sweet when it's all hooked up and your watching it.

while im sure its just a coinsidence, in all my years of online buying and selling, UPS is the one company ive had the most issues with breaking shit. never had issues with fedex ehre locally.

Oh and one of my LCDs (47) was delivered by fedex. through newegg

Archived