Well Well Well... My Christmas Present Ruined.. Thanks For The A1 Shipping A$$holes

WELL i ordered my samsung 52" 750 a while ago , it got delivered 2 days earlier than estimated, big deal... the white glove crap wasnt even close.. More like slide my tv off the dirty ass semi bed and drop it on my new carpet... thanks ... so after being pissed about that all he told me was , well the box looks good no damage, sign this and i gotta run.. out the door he went.. so i pulled the tv away from the wall where he set it and noticed a golfball sized hole in the front of the box , i ripped it open and this is what i found

sorry about the pics all i have is my camera phone...

:EDIT: ok so amazon made up for it a little bit.. see post 25 :)

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

** in with the new**96 grand am GT 2- dc lv 3 12'smemphis mc1000d145.3@46 hz** out with old**96 Grand am GT12w71000/1 143.6 @ 46 hz on the new TLhttp://img220.imageshack.us/my.php?image=av1023dc4.jpg

damn

2-DC 15XLM2 D.7s

1-DC 5K amp

(1) XS Power D6500(UNDERHOOD) and (1) XS3000(REAR)

3 runs 1/0ga for power and 2 runs of 1/0ga for negative.

(2)-RFT165s components, ...... 4 separate 1 inch tweetersRF T600-2(fronts) Punch 450.4(rear)

Audiocontrol 3.1.

DC power 260amp alternator w/MLA Module

ouch that sucks man, just before seeing this post I was looking at the walmart LCD 1080P 120hz tvs checking prices- If I order such a large TV Shipped to the house- IS NOT the way to go

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

i dunno guys .. partially my fault , but still pretty f'd up... i trusted amazon and there "white glove " shipping policy , but the driver was a douche and took off asap, almost like he KNEW something happened.. I did get a good deal @1899 for the tv shipped , no tax and a 150 bucks for the 4 year in home warranty, which brought my total just over $2k.. And the big stores in town, BB, cc, sears, avg this tv right around 2400 ( 2900 , not on sale ) +tax and about 350 for a warranty as good as the one i got.. So overall i DID save over $1k , but now all i have is a very expensive paperweight :(

Still just very frustrating , now i gotta wait for CEVA to come pick this one up before amazon will send me a new one... Oh i got it on the 22nd of this month , i ordered it on the 1st.. now my patience is really getting tested :(

** in with the new**96 grand am GT 2- dc lv 3 12'smemphis mc1000d145.3@46 hz** out with old**96 Grand am GT12w71000/1 143.6 @ 46 hz on the new TLhttp://img220.imageshack.us/my.php?image=av1023dc4.jpg

I would be on the phone to CEVA daily until it was handled. And once they were tired of me talking to them I would dial the trucking company and then Amazon. Then repeat.

You have more then enough reason to have this handled in a very quick manner. I would bug the shit out of them

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

I would be on the phone to CEVA daily until it was handled. And once they were tired of me talking to them I would dial the trucking company and then Amazon. Then repeat.

You have more then enough reason to have this handled in a very quick manner. I would bug the shit out of them

ive tried everything.. I was on the phone with amazon first , then ceva.. Apparently ceva handled it to another 3rd party shipper , so i had to get ahold of them too.. I asked amazon if they could just send me a new one and swap it for this one when it gets here.. Nope sorry , we need that to be in cevas hands before we do anything.. Thats when i lost it , and was about to just go to BB and get the step down ( series 6 ) or a series 6 plasma, or a panasonic plasma.. But nope .. no refunds until they get it back.. what a horror story for my first online purchase :( I dont even know who to call anymore

Archived