1997 GMC 1500

Update....

System is gone

Motor is fucked

Truck is down and out for a while

Myspace

YOUTUBE

My Build

I would lay down loads fiberglass matting and don't be shy with the resin. Trust me, you will be better of spending an extra $75 on matting and resin then have to start all over again. If you can't use all thread run some 2x4's cross braced and put a port divider horizontally. Other than that it looks good for your first wall, might have a http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/hairtrick.gif or two in her. Hehehe.

:D

Drew

How many layer you think I should go? And are you talking about Inside the box with the 2x4? Im gonna do the back with some and and try and do the sides. and hopefully it will do. And I hope I get one of these. http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/hairtrick.gif

99 2dr Blazer

Kenwood KVT-614

SounDigital SD16k

4 Fi BTL 18s

4 hertz high energy 6.5s comps

4 stock ad244 alts

6 g31s batts

8 runs 0ga

sdandfibanner.png

Also thanks everyone for the support. I cant wait to get her done im ready to have some bass finally. Its been two years.

99 2dr Blazer

Kenwood KVT-614

SounDigital SD16k

4 Fi BTL 18s

4 stock ad244 alts

6 g31s batts

8 runs 0ga

sdandfibanner.png

I'll be watching, with The Solo's it's hip to be square!

1990 Chevy Suburban (Big Booty Judy)

(4) Sundown Audio Zv5 18's

(1) Sundown Audio Salt 12K

(1) Sundown Audio SAX-100.4

(1) Sundown Audio SAE-50.4

(2) Crossfire ST-1 Tweeters

(2) Obsidian Audio ST-1 tweeters

(4) Sundown Audio Neo Pro v3 6.5's

Saving 2nd Bass

Well I got 3 layer of fiberglass on the corners. Hopfully it will be enough but I will put a little more resign on it befor I seal it up. I guess next I will start putting on the 2x4's. Here is a pic of the front. Not the nicest but it will work hopefully.

Posted Image

do you already have the subs? if so, you need to test fit them before you go ANY further. with the way the mounting system works, it looks like you may have to rebuild.

Owner of BigAss Ports

VTLOGOnotext.jpg.667f65a91c14a3f8b00ad9ab5ecdb92f.jpg

do you already have the subs? if so, you need to test fit them before you go ANY further. with the way the mounting system works, it looks like you may have to rebuild.

I already have the subs. They fit fine why o you say I might have to rebuild? The face is trippled up so I think its thick enough.

99 2dr Blazer

Kenwood KVT-614

SounDigital SD16k

4 Fi BTL 18s

4 stock ad244 alts

6 g31s batts

8 runs 0ga

sdandfibanner.png

think he is talking about the steel backer ring so you can bolt them in ( i have never used mine)

i just use 1/4 lag bolts if sides flex you could put a piece of angle iron in the inside and bolt it to the side

Archived