Gaining Spl

the car is a 2005 toyota corrola 4 dr with 2 12splw in a 5cu. box .2 displacement one a 5500d bamf and the 24 is when it get the tl im looking for a cheap tl dual sensor if any one got one but for being in the trunk i cant do much i have no room left like 2ftx 5in

lol. but i haven't and i don't plan on it. plus i'd probably miss and hit her belly button or her ear or something. lol.

there's a thread for this already. i think banginaltima started it. check out his threads and you'll find it

dont know yet i have to build me another box and havent gotten started yet. hard to build without a garage. hopefully i can get it done and give you guys some comp. this year. lol. if i am there i will come hang out with you guys

the car is a 2005 toyota corrola 4 dr with 2 12splw in a 5cu. box .2 displacement one a 5500d bamf and the 24 is when it get the tl im looking for a cheap tl dual sensor if any one got one but for being in the trunk i cant do much i have no room left like 2ftx 5in

So you haven't even had it metered yet?

I would bet you're not doing 146+ at the moment.

There's a lot of things you can play with to gain spl without changing your equipment at all...

Box position and direction (subs up, back, forward, to the side if you can fit it...)

Loading off things (back seats up, back seats down, subs right up against hatch, subs 6" from hatch, etc etc)

Front seat position

Visor position

Steering wheel position

Glovebox open/closed

Center console open/closed

Air con vents open/shut

Depending whether you're sticking to legal or just want the biggest number possible, meter location (kick is almost always heaps louder than dash), windows up/down, doors open/closed

All these things can gain you a tenth or so and it all adds up. But you need hours of playing around with the termlab to find out what works best for your setup in your car.

goodgrammarbc7.gif

10.x volts fo' life!

dont know yet i have to build me another box and havent gotten started yet. hard to build without a garage. hopefully i can get it done and give you guys some comp. this year. lol. if i am there i will come hang out with you guys

You'll have to man. We'll be rolling pretty deep at Caspers; I think that we'll have at least 8 cars. We'll have some surprises this year:)

1992 GMC Sonoma

2008 MECA S1 Champ, 2010 MECA S2 Champ

You'll have to man. We'll be rolling pretty deep at Caspers; I think that we'll have at least 8 cars. We'll have some surprises this year:)

man i will try but i cant promise. i am curious to see what you guys have got going. wish i had someone to help me with my car. have to do it all myself. is ryan and andy going to be there

man i will try but i cant promise. i am curious to see what you guys have got going. wish i had someone to help me with my car. have to do it all myself. is ryan and andy going to be there

Ryan should be competing both nights and I don't think that Andy will compete, but will be there.

1992 GMC Sonoma

2008 MECA S1 Champ, 2010 MECA S2 Champ