tacomabanga1986 Posted December 30, 2008 Report Posted December 30, 2008 i think steve already done what we could think of to do to a automoble but still would be sick, hoopty ftmfw! here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp here's a link to my other system my 90 geo prizm test car heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit
Neo_frog Posted December 30, 2008 Report Posted December 30, 2008 As far as donating a vehicle goes, how does that work? We send it to the nominated builder? Who gets the title? I have six vehicles and two of them are huge. I would love to donate, but giving up the title would be hard.. Need an install? Hit me up.[email protected]Got car audio questions? Check here first!Everything you need to know. =]http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/83029-everything-you-need-to-know/
Forevrbumpn Posted December 30, 2008 Report Posted December 30, 2008 There is one person on this forum who I think this should go to more than any of us who responded, or referred there rides to. surprised no one brought him up.... I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.
rizzy71 Posted December 30, 2008 Report Posted December 30, 2008 I think someone should find one of the big delivery vans (like the UPS uses) and use that for a huge build. BRENT1997 GMC Yukon1-DC xl18"Stetsom 2K5E3-Kinetik HC1800's 1967 Pontiac GTO
Neo_frog Posted December 30, 2008 Report Posted December 30, 2008 There is one person on this forum who I think this should go to more than any of us who responded, or referred there rides to. surprised no one brought him up.... When I said nominated builder, I totally meant Steve. Need an install? Hit me up.[email protected]Got car audio questions? Check here first!Everything you need to know. =]http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/83029-everything-you-need-to-know/
meade916 Posted December 30, 2008 Report Posted December 30, 2008 thanks for the nomination........if it was ME though i would make it a team effort by the local SMD members. I dont mind bein teh 4man All SMD products + MORE available at my store here! https://wccaraudio.com/ Subscribe to My Youtube Channel! Over 1,000,000 subscribers strong! Turn on your notifications! http://www.youtube.com/meade916 Follow My Instagram! Daily live feeds from the shop, exclusive content way before it hits my Youtube channel...and little squares with photo's in them http://www.instagram.com/meade916 The Official SMD Facebook fan Page https://www.facebook.com/SteveMeadeDesigns/ Follow my Tweet (Twitter) http://www.Twitter.com/meade916
Forevrbumpn Posted December 30, 2008 Report Posted December 30, 2008 hahaha It was Reinke poor guy and his health probs, something like that would have really made his day, hell his year I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.
r-design Posted December 31, 2008 Report Posted December 31, 2008 I was gonna suggest auctioning the car when its done and donating the money to a charity we all agree upon... seems the fairest way. Otherwise some one gets to keep a sweet ride for nothing... not really fair - unless-----> hahaha It was Reinke poor guy and his health probs, something like that would have really made his day, hell his year That could work... Girls like Bass too!!!!! Check out www.streetbassers.co.uk
zacht214 Posted December 31, 2008 Report Posted December 31, 2008 I was gonna suggest auctioning the car when its done and donating the money to a charity we all agree upon... seems the fairest way. Otherwise some one gets to keep a sweet ride for nothing... not really fair - unless-----> That could work... thats sounds like a solid plan 2 15 RE SE 1 Audiopipe 1500d Sony HU Batcap 800 in the back Team Tex~Flex
Neo_frog Posted December 31, 2008 Report Posted December 31, 2008 thats sounds like a solid plan x2, but there's major trust issues with that. How would they go about the proof? I know some scum bags who wouldn't follow through. Need an install? Hit me up.[email protected]Got car audio questions? Check here first!Everything you need to know. =]http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/83029-everything-you-need-to-know/
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.