Update On Melissa

Good to see your feeling better,just take it slow day by day.

Thank you, I am!

does this mean your gonna miss AR? :sorry:

Hope not, but we'll see! I can't even get in my truck right now. If I could get in it I don't think I can handle the rough ride, the X rides a little rough for me at the moment, because every little bump in the road hurts. I'm not supposed to go on any car rides for another week, hopefully by then the bumps won't be so painful.

I'm feeling a lot better now that the staples are out. :good:

I still have a lot of recovering, but definitely feel better today than I did yesterday!

glad to hear that you are felling better.just stay in bed and rest. if you need something im sure bill wont mind being your servant for a few weeks. :D
smdsig2.jpg

glad to hear that you are felling better.just stay in bed and rest. if you need something im sure bill wont mind being your servant for a few weeks. :D

Thank you! Bill has been taking very good care of me, I'm sure he wants me to heal faster than anyone. http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/01nocomment8so.gif

• 2 weeks later...

So, I finally left the house today for the first time since my staples were removed on Jan. 8th. :yahoo:

It felt great to get out, but still a little painful to ride in my truck! :(

hey sorry i never posted good to see ur doing good! what exactly is a kidney stone? is it an actual stone or is just stuff that builds up over time inside of you n causes blockage?

that real fuckin sucks my worse fear in life is having somtin wrong wif me n knowing im gonna die early

kick myself in the nuts im a smoker =\

hope to god i dont get cancer n can quit sum day

wha doesnt kill u makes u stronger =)

Fear The Quack!

duckoc3.jpg

Shot at 2007-08-19

hey sorry i never posted good to see ur doing good! what exactly is a kidney stone? is it an actual stone or is just stuff that builds up over time inside of you n causes blockage?

that real fuckin sucks my worse fear in life is having somtin wrong wif me n knowing im gonna die early

kick myself in the nuts im a smoker =\

hope to god i dont get cancer n can quit sum day

wha doesnt kill u makes u stronger =)

There is not one single thing that causes kidney stones, many things can contribute to them. In my case, my right kidney is not positioned correctly so it does not drain well which causes the urine to calcify into stones.

Kidney Stones

There is not one single thing that causes kidney stones, many things can contribute to them. In my case, my right kidney is not positioned correctly so it does not drain well which causes the urine to calcify into stones.

Kidney Stones

so what exactly does a kidney stone look like?

nvm im gonna google it

glad to see ur in good hands =0

k nvm thats just sick

and im eating too

their like the size of a dried up pea, or grains of sand

thats just gotta fuckin suck

Fear The Quack!

duckoc3.jpg

Shot at 2007-08-19

so what exactly does a kidney stone look like?

nvm im gonna google it

glad to see ur in good hands =0

k nvm thats just sick

and im eating too

their like the size of a dried up pea, or grains of sand

thats just gotta fuckin suck

Funny thing is...I've never actually seen one.

Archived