Update On Melissa

So as some of you know Melissa has been passing kidney stones for almost 4 years now. 2 years ago they went in and vacuumed out ( for a lack of a better term) a bunch of them. Like hundreds. Over the past 2 years she has been passing almost one a day. And as of late has had some blockage. The stones are cause from the way her kidney is positioned. So today she went in for kidney re-constructive surgery.

They were able to redirect the way her kidney flows into the bladder. This will help any pinch points for stones to get stuck in. The surgery took almost 6 hours and came with some complications. her kidney isn't where it's suppose to be so they had to work to get to it. They ended up having to remove a rib to get to it and in the process nicked her lung causing it to collapse.

They were able to fix the lung issue and have corrected the kidney issues.

She is doing very well with the exception of now missing a rib and being in a ton of pain. If all goes well, we hope to have her home this weekend.

I want to say a BIG THANKS to those of you that called through out the day. And to inform any of you that I missed through out the day. Sorry I missed a few calls. With all the calls I killed my battery

Again thank you to everyone in keeping her in your thoughts.

Bill

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

Damn that sucks, Ive been taking my dad to the doctor every few weeks for his but it does not seem nearly as bad as hers.

Hope she heals up well.

you can cook bacon shirtless if you're not a pussy...lol

not hatin, but am i wrong here it looks as if the amp is not grounded its hooked directly to the battery. it that the way it should be.

intr.jpg

DC.jpgDC POWER

Damn Bill! I didnt know she was going in for it or I wouldve called :( tell her I said hi and wish her a speedy recovery!

Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer

Scientia est Vox

"In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti"clover.gif

DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!!

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Roscoe.jpg

Glade to hear she’s doing well. Speedy recovery 4 sure!

Rollerz Only - Sacramento Chapter. 6 Time Lowrider Magazine club of the year

94 Xploder on 22s - Gutted for now...

87 Cadillac Fleetwood Brougham on hydros, fully euroed out Tookie blue

*ROLLERZ ONLY MAFIA*

Crankin the volume knob and hittin switches.

http://www.rollerzonly.com

Archived