amazinblazin10 Posted January 1, 2009 Report Posted January 1, 2009 This article explains very little but it states that like millions of these things foze. And microsoft got so many responses on the zune forums-n-such so that's probably why the zune boards were taken down. Zune Meltdown On this website the claim the cause of the problems was because this year was a leap year or something.. it's all in this article and it states that the zunes should be fix by noon today and and what you need to do to help fix the problem. http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/28449091/ 1997 Dodge Ram Van 2500 Big III addition with 1/0 awg wiring all throughout Lightning Audio Strike S4.1000.1D Jenson XA2250 2 - 12" Mtx Jackhammers JH55 3ft cubed box sealed under the rear bench seat Pioneer DEH-P6000UB head unit MB Quart FWA 160 components up front
Colin - STAPUFT Posted January 1, 2009 Report Posted January 1, 2009 I just checked my wifey's 30 gb zune and all seems well. I just connected it though, and we are gonna see if it craps out. It has been a good little unit for her for the 2 years or so she has had it- 12 - 12"s in the STAY PUFT 1989 Chevy Astro Build & Comment Log Un-Interrupted Build LogYouTube Channel Chevy Trailblazer 5.1 Dolby Digital DTS Install You have a beard of a mysterious sea captain. I would follow you to hell and back.
raytard Posted January 1, 2009 Report Posted January 1, 2009 archos ftw who the hell would buy a zune anyway? who wants an expensive drm reliant music player with no aftermarket support? im still surprised they managed to sell any in the first place. Build: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...hl=avalon+build monster/rockford/kicker/stinger cables, pioneer source, jbl highs/amps, kinetik/shuriken batts, iraggi alt, dei security, dc subs(atleast for now) Team DC
Colin - STAPUFT Posted January 1, 2009 Report Posted January 1, 2009 Just updated a working Zune and well... it is still working. My wife got this one from her parents as a bday present or something. I don't even have a walkman or anything like that- mp3s are for computers, and uncompressed files are for CDs for the car. Call me old school! I would rock out with a record player in the car I guess.... lol. 12 - 12"s in the STAY PUFT 1989 Chevy Astro Build & Comment Log Un-Interrupted Build LogYouTube Channel Chevy Trailblazer 5.1 Dolby Digital DTS Install You have a beard of a mysterious sea captain. I would follow you to hell and back.
AI James Posted January 1, 2009 Report Posted January 1, 2009 nice to see they are working again, i was about to buy one and wasnt sure about it after this.
sactownstang Posted January 1, 2009 Report Posted January 1, 2009 come on guys, microsoft stands behind their shit... they usually get things fixed....just takes awhile!!
ChevyBoy Posted January 2, 2009 Report Posted January 2, 2009 i dont see how you can say ipod ftl in this case.
itssteve Posted January 2, 2009 Report Posted January 2, 2009 well it's not just zune me and me gfs I pod touches both failed last night but it was just changing the date and time to something random and I had to change it back TEAM NEMESIS my system 1) us amps MD3D, us amps md21 2) kicker solo x 12 in 2.7ft^3 at 37hz Meca scores 1 xxx12" 141.8db at 40hz, 1 18 rd alpha v.2 145 db at 38hz , 2 12 orion hp 144.9 at 43hz Refs: hollatchaboy, schrummy, nitro_freak1,Brandon15zzz,Hellbound Train
WickeD Posted January 2, 2009 Report Posted January 2, 2009 I would rather have a Zune than an ipod anyday.... I use my zune for everything except for listening to music in my car.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.