Definitely get some more progress pics up man. I remember when I was your age tinkering with systems!

36CFDEF1-F93D-4FA3-9934-64EE2EC94080-2856-0000071FCFA47672.png.ebe82e417eabc5f239a4adf293b099f9.png

Previous 150+ daily rides:

Volvo 240 wagon 2 x DD Audio 9915s walled, Isuzu Trooper 6 x DD Audio 3515s walled clamshell, Lexus LX470  2 x Kicked Solo X 18s, Lexus LS400 4  x American Bass HD18 walled

SMD - System of The Month August 2008

My Youtube Videos

lol. looks promising man. Better than my first system I was bumpin 2 cvr10s in qlogic truck boxes with a 1000watt 4 channel pyle amp. lol. Dony get me started on the rms lacking. lol. Good luck bro. Nice to see youth trying to piss off old people.

Vehicle: 2001 Ford Escape

Head Unit: Kenwood Kdc-x592

All out for a rebuild.

New shit coming in the next 30 days.

teamsundown3hx1.jpg

Dude, what are the mounting depth on those? Heck, if need be, you could fit in your sub box!!

Just kidding.. I wish I was small. but DAMN not that small.

But seriously.. mounting depth?

TexasTech2.jpg

"Buy some shit, Build some shit, Bang some shit!" - Dr. DB

Joe owns my soul.

Refs: Duct_Tape123, Derrick824

Thanks, and yeah my parents will not let me spend to much money on subwoofers, they were fed up with bass even when i had one 12".

Im not going to port it because i dont know how big the port needs to be and all that mess.

Ill have alot of pics, i like taking pics of progress.

My mom was the same way, always bitchin at me sayin i was wasting money, then I brought home my first trophy and her tone changed alooot.

Good luck with the build man.

1997 4 Runner

Alpine CDA-9886

4 Fi Audio X Series 12's

1 Crunch GP3000D Pro

DC Power Inc. Alternator(Kickin out 15+ volts!)

footer-fade.gif

My mom only bitches when Im raddling the house windows. Other than that it intrigues the hell out of her.

Vehicle: 2001 Ford Escape

Head Unit: Kenwood Kdc-x592

All out for a rebuild.

New shit coming in the next 30 days.

teamsundown3hx1.jpg

Homemade terminals

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Mounting them

Posted Image

Posted Image

Well i ran into one problem when i was testing it, when i turned the amp on only one set of subs were hitting. I thought i had a bad channel but i hooked to other amp up and it did the same thing, the one channel on both amps will push both sets of subs.

This is how my subs are wired

Posted Image

I dont know whats wrong though because both channels worked on both amps today when i was testing them on my 2 old 12s.

Any help?

Im uploading a video now of all four being powered by a 250 watt sony xplod amp from one channel

2002 FORD EXPLORER PACKED WITH SOME CHEAP SUBWOOFERS!

Archived