Noobtastic14 Posted January 1, 2009 Report Posted January 1, 2009 Noob are you 21 yet??!!! why yes officer i am 21. plz don't tell my parents! -Drew I am a United States Military Arts and Crafts Professional. Sand it off, Paint it on. uhoh_45 said: dont be a pussy P give the jeep to drew
groundpounder2k2 Posted January 1, 2009 Report Posted January 1, 2009 a whole box of cookiesawsome............i love cookies My MainMan,My lil Man,Dude,Bubb....My son Memphis @ 3years OldShow'em that car son..........
00sdime00 Posted January 1, 2009 Report Posted January 1, 2009 awsome............i love cookiesSoft batch too....thats how we roll A half-wit gave you a piece of his mind, and you held on to it. My Youtube vids...enjoy anythings possible with the right build =] we accept visa and mastercard =]
Forevrbumpn Posted January 1, 2009 Report Posted January 1, 2009 The 5 have been met already right??? damnnn I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.
Forevrbumpn Posted January 1, 2009 Report Posted January 1, 2009 why yes officer i am 21. plz don't tell my parents! -Drew haha... I'am just screwing with ya... I been drinking for 20 years now http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/drunk.gif I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.
Andrew2944r Posted January 1, 2009 Report Posted January 1, 2009 Happy New Years Boys!! Team Ampere Audio
Noobtastic14 Posted January 1, 2009 Report Posted January 1, 2009 lolz @ ken holding each bottle with the shocka -Drew and i'm 20 btw- one more year of beer pong tll i can afford to play hardcore pong I am a United States Military Arts and Crafts Professional. Sand it off, Paint it on. uhoh_45 said: dont be a pussy P give the jeep to drew
dwright27 Posted January 1, 2009 Report Posted January 1, 2009 An the goober of the night goes too..... least you for a goos t-shirt on. 2006 F-150 4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver XS Power 4 DC 3.5kw Team DC Team S.P.L. Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0 DC Audio Dealer American Bass Dealer XS Power Dealer Audio Technix Dealer
dwright27 Posted January 1, 2009 Report Posted January 1, 2009 The 5 have been met already right??? damnnn i cant drink the dark liqour. makes me puke. the clear though is a diff story. 2006 F-150 4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver XS Power 4 DC 3.5kw Team DC Team S.P.L. Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0 DC Audio Dealer American Bass Dealer XS Power Dealer Audio Technix Dealer
00sdime00 Posted January 1, 2009 Report Posted January 1, 2009 heres a smile for ya....happy new years A half-wit gave you a piece of his mind, and you held on to it. My Youtube vids...enjoy anythings possible with the right build =] we accept visa and mastercard =]
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.