Sundown Audio

about how far away are you from greenville SC?

my grandma lives in greer and if you ae close i may have to go visit her hahah

fuckin sick

-Matt

2005 Dodge Magnum RT
JVC KD-AVX1

2 PPI S580.2

Obsidian Audio ST1 Horn Tweeters

PRV 8MB450s

Audio Legion 3500.1D

2 RE MT 18s

360 ah LiFePO4 Battery
SHCA 2/0

155.2 @ 29 hz

Kicker CVR 15's build
DD 3512e build
Mini T-Line Build
(6) 8s Build
Nightshade 15s Wall Build
Magnum AB XFL 12s Build
Newest Magnum Build

about how far away are you from greenville SC?

my grandma lives in greer and if you ae close i may have to go visit her hahah

fuckin sick

We live in Columbia SC about 45 mins or so from greenville SC.. We will have it at shows soon enough.... just really trying to get this testing done and get truck finished... still lots of little things to do... and my list keeps growing...haha

I have some speakers.

I have some amps.

All Sundown!

Any questions?

http://www.youtube.com/user/Flipsid

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

a lil teaser

type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>">
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

one more

edit another one

Edited by Team Nemesis-DJ

where is the vid of drive by? haha

VEHICLE:1993 Ford F-150

ELECTRICAL:1-350Amp 1-200Amp Idle Excessive Amperage Alts.

BATT'S:13 Stinger SPV70's

HEAD UNIT:Pioneer N1

MIDBASS:2 10" 2 8" Sundown prosound protos

SUBS:3 NSv.2 18s in a series tuned 6th order

SUB AMPS:3 Sundown SAZ-4500D

MIDBASS/TWEETER AMP:Sundown SAX-200.4 Simon Eichenberger is the King

WOW that looks loud as hell....

Nice job guys...

Head Unit: Alpine CDA 9887

Sub Amps: 4 RF2500's

Subs: 8 SA-12's Walled

Comp Amp: 1 RF600.2 (for now)

Comps: (4) 6.5 Punch Mid Pros and 2 Punch Pro Tweeters

Batteries: (1) XS D5100 (5) D3100

Power Cables: 2 runs of 2/0 power and ground each front to back(Try-Star)

Alternator: Dual Mechman Rhino 250's

Deadener: Fatmat / Damplifier Pro

where is the vid of drive by? haha

We took it easy & called it quits early cause it was Wednesday evening and there are two churches close by. People go to church down here on Wednesday evenings for those who didn't know that. They get really upset about loud music so we try to be respectful. We'll get more testing done Friday afternoon including a few drive-by runs.

teamnemesissundown-1.jpg

a lil teaser

one more

edit another one

Nice videos DJ, shit looks loud. How is your truck coming man? Ill give you a call a little latter today, its been a while. What’s with the mids in the truck boxes :blink:? I am guessing they are temporary until you glass the doors? B&C?

Nice videos DJ, shit looks loud. How is your truck coming man? Ill give you a call a little latter today, its been a while. What’s with the mids in the truck boxes :blink:? I am guessing they are temporary until you glass the doors? B&C?

That's a pair of B&C 12" mids sitting in truck boxes temporarily just to get some music up front.

teamnemesissundown-1.jpg