Sonic Electronix

Ok here you go… I have $15 Grand to spend on my ride. If you was me what equipment would you put in a 03 yukon? What hu…What amps and How many? What subs and how many? How many Alts? What batteries and how many? Box size and port area? And anything else you can think of. I am insterested in seeing what you come up with?

If you've got that much money and you don't know what to spend it on, i recommend you do something a LOT smaller. 15 grand can get one one HELL of a system. It's not just something you throw together. Unless you have a good knowledge of audio already, i wouldn't do it.

Ok your right I thought it would be a bit much. So how about 5-8 grand.

• 2 weeks later...

Go to micky shore and get raped . :

I say 6 15s .And 3 xxv goliaths (2 subs per amp) with 9 kenitic 2400s ( 3 per amp ) a metric shit ton of 1/0 guage rockford power wire. 4 300 amp ho alts .Stand alone unit from missing link audio. Thats That'sjust the bass .Still gotta do mids and highs .And i Isuggest a alpine head unit . :hairtrick:

Edited by cerwinvega

91 dodge colt gt..

4 custom t600 15s

audioque 3500d.1

tuned to 25 hz... stay tuned.

blazer

stroker 15

brutus bxi2006d terrible voltage drop

145.4@38HZ... SEALED LEGAL

Aim: chewieft09

www.t3audio.com

carpe diez nuts !!

my house is louder than your car...

Go to micky shore and get raped . :

Go to micky shore and watch your car burn to the ground is more like it. Bunch of hacks.

-Installer for Duke's Car Stereo

2000 Pontiac Grand Prix - Ported Eaton M90 S/C, 3.5" pulley, XS Power Headers, 1.9 Rockers, FWI, Poly Motor Mounts, Custom Tune.

RF T1000-1bdCP and T400-4

Boston Acoustics SPG 555

Kenwood eXcelon 995

RF Punch 6.5" components and MB Quart Premium 6x9"s

Powermaster Alternator, YellowTop D34, Vmax CT1000

wow i suggest u buy assmans truck or take that shit to west coast customs or someone that can do major work drop 2 22" jack hammers... if your going for style.... if ur going for spl then get some DC's or BTL's

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.