how did you pay for a caddy in cash??? whats your line of work?

cash, paid 10% via paypal, then the rest when it was delivered from chitown. Right now I install stereos, gps, remote starts, alarms, gps, child safty devices etc. Mostly on the road for work, but work out of the shop sometimes in town if they are hella booked.

But I was a Die caster for many many years. But every foundry is the same $hit and has a bunch of hazards and bs you get sick of having to deal with.

man, those trucks are easy to run wires behind the dash. just gotta know where to stick them ;)

Share?? Lol I think I found the spot. But not only did I have to bring up a wiring harness from the brain, I had to bring up a bulky data cable, antenna, and rca's. the secret passage way was getting small. Lol

probably saved his money http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/01nocomment8so.gif

Lol save....

Neighboorhood pharmacist :P

Shhhhhh!! dont tell no one!!!! no more hookups for you man!! :)

and im assuming that was a point and laugh kinda deal with the sony xplod?

Yea, because I pull into my buddies garage and he tells me he has a new sub for his car..... I couldnt resist taking a picture of it. :)

what kind of caddy did you have cause I thought escalades and tahoes were the same size

The older escalades where simular to the yukons and tahoes, but the newer ones they changed a bit up such as the front clips. Im pretty sure the physical size is damn near close tho as long as they are in the same years.

I have a eldorado and then a seville sts that is walled off, both cars.

Archived