Sonic Electronix

the brown note is 6hz iirc.

back when my dad was a claire brothers guy and ran live sound pa's he had one with 72 claire brothers s4 cabs, and it could hit it.

said he almost made him shit himself messin with a tone generator one time.

each one of those cabs got 10k watts.

each cab had 2 18's and 4 10's.

Edited by qu1cks1lver56

First Gen Xterra: Always changing

DNX 690HD

RF 360.3
RF T3002
RF T4004
RF T10001bd
Silver Flute 6.5"s
Tang Band 1" Tweeters
Sundown X18 in 7cubes net tuned to 32hz

Trust me .25 Blows your Load.

hah if someone did achieve this that would be the greatest thing ever!! imagine driving through the city playin the note constantly with 10 sets of soundproof headgear on, making everyone shit on the streets HAHAHAHAHA

Edited by ChiefDankBud

2003 Pontiac Vibe Dark Red

18" Motegi MR-7's

2 Alpine Type-R 6.5" Coaxial Speakers on the front doors

Alpine CDA Head Unit w/IPod Cable

Alpine V-Power mono mr650

12" Alpine Type-R(2 Ohm) Subwoofer

Dynamat in the trunk with the liscense plate and,

2 Stock tweaters in the front, with the stock speakers in the back seats

hah if someone did achieve this that would be the greatest thing ever!! imagine driving through the city playin the note constantly with 10 sets of soundproof headgear on, making everyone shit on the streets HAHAHAHAHA
they would have to be in the vehical :crazy:

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=29213 "sleeper build"

(1) DC AUDIO Level4XL 10

(2) PowermasterD2700 batteries

ALL FOR SALE

TEAM DC AUDIO

TEAM DIRTFLOORPOOR

Calm down there buddy..... :01nocomment8so:

Anyways, the thing is you wouldn't be able to just grab a couple tones such as 6 and 9 hz or whatever, you would need to be able to sweep through very slowly at very precise increments. What will make it even harder is the resonant frequency of each person will be slightly different.

edit: x2 with footlongsam, this has been discussed multiple times....

Edited by rusty959

audacity....you can generate tones by hz, and even do quarter and eighth hertz if you want (like 6.125hz sine waves)

and subwoofers can play that low, and ive seen it done, im not saying they can do it with a lot of SPL but they can move@5 or 6 hz

if someone did some crazy low tuned bandpass box or something, im sure a high spl at subsonic frequencies is possible, i remember someone doing like a 154@24 hz or something nuts like that, was that randy?

Build: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...hl=avalon+build

monster/rockford/kicker/stinger cables, pioneer source, jbl highs/amps, kinetik/shuriken batts, iraggi alt, dei security, dc subs(atleast for now)

Team DC

Well... id say 1/8 of a hz isn't precise enough at all. Obviously it is something hard to find, and the difference between 6 and 6.125 hz is quite a bit as far as resonating frequencies goes.

also don't forget 24 hz is 4 times as many waves a second as 6, quite a bit if you ask me.

lol, mythbusters is not the only show like this, brainiac is like a british version of mythbusters and they have proven some of mythbusters myths to acually be true than busted because they didn't go at it a diff way, kinda like that 50'' "sub" they made, it would have done more damage if they made the thing move in a steady motion than wobble up and down thats why i ripped itself apart cause it wasnt in a linear motion like a "speaker" should move and does move, and the brown note is proven to be possable and u can dl the same track from there and it worked, the only reason they didn't shit is because they had on hearing protection, and i hate to say this but when i was settin my amps in my honda full tilt i would halfto shit directly after cause the fluid(sp) in ur ears will cause u to get nauseated(sp) and make ur bowles weak and make u just go right there, heres there vid and there show useto come on g4tv i think

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

so ya, anyways watch some more of there videos, i like them alot better than mythbusters cause they pritty much just want to distroy shit when brainiac acually goes deep into research to see what to plan out to see if its possable or not true

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

here's a link to my other system my 90 geo prizm test car

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

redblob.gifbouncing%20blob.gif2yooj7m.pngmodel14.gif

There is no car audio subwoofer capable of producing high SPL at below 10Hz. Anything round there is practically going to self destruct your woofers if you play it.

I do believe in the brown note, every object has a resonant frequency. Some scary body parts would be your lungs and also your skull, wouldn't want to find out.

talk to assman :hi: I believe he was able to play below 10hz pretty damn loud :hairtrick:

Edited by NotoriouslyLoud

the only reason they didn't shit is because they had on hearing protection

Ugh. Hearing protection won't stop the brown note. It's not because you hear it and go hmm, I want to take a crap. It's because it resonates your bowels. Gonna dynamat your ass? No? Then you can't stop the brown note, if it does indeed exist.

goodgrammarbc7.gif

10.x volts fo' life!