yea it was a typo, i havent been to bed in about 55 hours so i cant type for shit.

Id work on getting an amp that does RMS of your subs though when and if you ever decide to upgrade.

Well ship me one that will for a demo.... You have a new product and someone needs to try it out...

PPI dbl din
DC Level 3
1.77cubes net tuned to 33htz.
DC audio 2.0k
CT Pro Audio 8" in front, 6.5 in rear

dc_audio.jpg

Holy crap you look like Ed Norton! :)

Looking nice and clean though. You gonna put anything over the amp like plexi or whatnot so you can put stuff in the trunk or is it gonna be audio only?

12 - 12"s in the STAY PUFT 1989 Chevy Astro

Build & Comment Log

Un-Interrupted Build Log
YouTube Channel

Chevy Trailblazer 5.1 Dolby Digital DTS Install

You have a beard of a mysterious sea captain. I would follow you to hell and back.

Looks good,

As stated James was giving you some advise, It is just advice on product that we have already used. This is what I like about this Forum is to gte advice from people who has already spent money on trial and Error.

And actually you came off like a dick IMO...

Just trying to help I know that my se's liked at least the power of the XT4000d..

2007 Great Wall So Cool

4-12' RE audio MX's

Stetsom 7k2D

6-Batts

3-Mechman 250 amp Rhino's

Looks good,

As stated James was giving you some advise, It is just advice on product that we have already used. This is what I like about this Forum is to gte advice from people who has already spent money on trial and Error.

And actually you came off like a dick IMO...

Just trying to help I know that my se's liked at least the power of the XT4000d..

Sorry if I did. I just got a hell of a deal I paid $385.00 shipped for the subs and the amp. I blew my last SE sub by putting to much power to it (2500 Watts) so I figured since the subs were 600watts that a 1k amp would be fine. Sorry that it didn't work out for you but mine is awsome, sounds great, hits low, and plays very well on music also. I wanted a daily driver with a chance and hopes to do SPL as well. My last sub before the battery draind down and before I could get a picture did 145.1 db I hope that this setup is closer to the 150 mark. If not oh well.

Edited by SOUNDFX

PPI dbl din
DC Level 3
DC audio 2.0k

dc_audio.jpg

All that matters is your happy, and yes that is a great deal.. Them are some good numbers, I only did 141.9 off 2 se's ported. But I did get a 141.7 off a t-line with one 12... Good luck pounding...

2007 Great Wall So Cool

4-12' RE audio MX's

Stetsom 7k2D

6-Batts

3-Mechman 250 amp Rhino's

you need to run about 1500 rms to the pair.

Something like the us amps md2d, or saz1500d

then they will come alive, and next time give them more vent area.. your choking the lows.

2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz

then they will come alive, and next time give them more vent area.. your choking the lows.

Couldn't give them much more than a half inch more on width. And I was going to get an saz1500d but I saw this deal and couldnt pass it up.

It sound good for now, and it does the job of pissing off the neighbors. Unless someone gives me an amp (JAMES), I am going to stick with what I have for now.

I might rebuild the box next summer but I was told no more stereo if I want a 2006 or 07 Yamaha R6...

PPI dbl din
DC Level 3
DC audio 2.0k

dc_audio.jpg

lol the words out of my mouth without nessesarily throwing as much out there