your a true family guy, thats a aspect lost a lot in todays society.

When my dad was dying of cancer last year, I begged whatever family members I could get a hold of to come and see my father before he passed away. No one wanted to see him, but eventually I got my sis, her husband etc out to go see him before he passed. He only had like 2 days left, and my dads wife called, and asked me to call him and give my farewells to him over the phone, since he was on hospice (sp) and that if he could just hear my voice one last time, it may make it better for him to pass on- I tell you, that was the hardest thing I have done to date by far!

So for what you did, I think your a stand up guy

as far as 2 cars

hell, sell one, keep the other, use the other money for replacing what ya sold.. lol

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

your a true family guy, thats a aspect lost a lot in todays society.

When my dad was dying of cancer last year, I begged whatever family members I could get a hold of to come and see my father before he passed away. No one wanted to see him, but eventually I got my sis, her husband etc out to go see him before he passed. He only had like 2 days left, and my dads wife called, and asked me to call him and give my farewells to him over the phone, since he was on hospice (sp) and that if he could just hear my voice one last time, it may make it better for him to pass on- I tell you, that was the hardest thing I have done to date by far!

So for what you did, I think your a stand up guy

as far as 2 cars

hell, sell one, keep the other, use the other money for replacing what ya sold.. lol

thanks and sorry to hear bout your pops.. its hard loosing a real loved one,and especially when family turns their back, its strange how so many people could care less about family. as far as 2 cars i only have the family vehicle and this now the truck was to damaged to even bother keeping after the cops found it. id rather have a good running vehicle than a sound system and nothing to put it in.

REST IN PARADISE BIG RICH (Sqmonte) never forgotten

Why do you guys ALWAYS dispute on NUMBERS?????

It's such a played out argument, so fucking annoying....

It's 12 fuckin 15's.... It's louder than you... Shut the fuck up...

/Rant

:)

I'm so jealous, it makes me want to club baby seals. That shit gets down HARD!

dont buy from knowledge he will scam you.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/30995-official-knowledge-feedback/

sorry to hear vic.. man your a truely awe some person.. welling to give up what you had for another family member.. thats how i look at life too, family first. everything you sell can be replaced later on in life.. just remember, karma is a bitch...

vic = +1

shaddy ass family member (s) = will pay the price sooner or later...

Hustle hard, Stack paper,

It's alright, ya'll haters,

It's nothing, We major,

You see me, Hi Hater! =)

~ Manio

Sorry to hear about the kidney and the loss of your grandmother. It is hella nice of you to sell your shit to help man. most people are not that selfless. You definatly show what it means to be a good person.

Kudos!!!

SMDMafiaGodsmack2.jpg

"No poor dumb bastard ever won a war by dying for his country. He did it by making the other poor dumb bastard for his country."

George Patton

sorry to hear vic.. man your a truely awe some person.. welling to give up what you had for another family member.. thats how i look at life too, family first. everything you sell can be replaced later on in life.. just remember, karma is a bitch...

vic = +1

shaddy ass family member (s) = will pay the price sooner or later...

Sorry to hear about the kidney and the loss of your grandmother. It is hella nice of you to sell your shit to help man. most people are not that selfless. You definatly show what it means to be a good person.

Kudos!!!

thanks for the kind words fellas. they help a lot. :friends:

/Rant

my condolences bro.... my mom gets gallstones blasted away every year basically so i know where you're coming from

on a side note... sweet floor mats bro! :clapping:

wow every year tell your mom i feel for her. and dont hate on the floor mats :give_rose::P

/Rant

X2 on the floormats bro. sorry bout your loss and things will get better with time. BTW i have about 60 feet of 12 gauge stinger speaker wire laying around if you need it for your build in teh new ride. just p.m. me ur address and ill send it 2 ya. my way of "helping" out. anyhow keep ya head up playa and let me know. :friends:

2001 chevy blazer xtreme

my blazer xtreme build

On top of all that, my little sister is marrying a real fuckin winner tomorrow

I've gotten that much wood just viewing this thread. :blush:

thanks man. the kidneys are workin fine right now. but its the second time im being lowered off my meds. so hopefully they hold there own. those are some nice floor mats btw. i couldnt see the pics at school earlyer. lol

And far as the best connection ever.......

get a huge fucking battery, cut the top off, drop an alt in there and then pour all that into your big amplifier. or just smelt them all together.