Anybody Know Where To Get Keys Made

Programming Additional Keys.

Must have 2 Existing Pre-Programmed Keys.

1. Insert one of the pre-programmed transponder keys into the ignition lock cylinder and turn the switch to the ON position.

2. The key should remain in the ON position for 5 seconds but not more then 15 seconds before you turn it back to the OFF position.

3. Within 10 seconds, insert the second pre-programed transponder key into the ignition lock cylinder and turn the switch to the ON position. The VTSS(Vehicle Theft Security System) or Sentry Key Immobilizer System lamp (depending on model ) should start to flash. This along with a audible tone will indicate to you that the system has entered the "Customer Learn" programming mode.

4. Within 45 seconds, turn the switch to the OFF position. Insert the new transponder key and turn the switch to the ON position. After approximately 10 seconds an audible tone will sound and the Indicator lamp will stay illuminated for 3 seconds. This will be your acknowledgement that you have successfully programmed in the new transponder key.

5. To add additional keys, repeat steps 1 through 4.

2 PROGRAMMED KEYS MAY BE REQUIRED FOR SELF PROGRAMMING, PLEASE CHECK YOUR OWNERS MANUAL OR LOCAL DEALERSHIP FOR THESE DETAILS.

you can cook bacon shirtless if you're not a pussy...lol

not hatin, but am i wrong here it looks as if the amp is not grounded its hooked directly to the battery. it that the way it should be.

intr.jpg

DC.jpgDC POWER

did you try holding the original right against the ignition while using the spare key??

i tried putting the key in different locations and it still died. :angry:

I might be wrong but is there a piece from directed used for remote starts that you can make learn your keys that he can wire up so the car can use regular keys???

i was looking around but found nothing. i may have missed it.

1. Insert one of the pre-programmed transponder keys into the ignition lock cylinder and turn the switch to the ON position.

2. The key should remain in the ON position for 5 seconds but not more then 15 seconds before you turn it back to the OFF position.

3. Within 10 seconds, insert the second pre-programed transponder key into the ignition lock cylinder and turn the switch to the ON position. The VTSS(Vehicle Theft Security System) or Sentry Key Immobilizer System lamp (depending on model ) should start to flash. This along with a audible tone will indicate to you that the system has entered the "Customer Learn" programming mode.

4. Within 45 seconds, turn the switch to the OFF position. Insert the new transponder key and turn the switch to the ON position. After approximately 10 seconds an audible tone will sound and the Indicator lamp will stay illuminated for 3 seconds. This will be your acknowledgement that you have successfully programmed in the new transponder key.

2 PROGRAMMED KEYS MAY BE REQUIRED FOR SELF PROGRAMMING, PLEASE CHECK YOUR OWNERS MANUAL OR LOCAL DEALERSHIP FOR THESE DETAILS.

my problem is that i only have one key. looks like im going to have to get one from a dealer when i get some cash :cray: well ill probably get the key from ebay its like 10-15 on there rather than 90 from the dealer.

REST IN PARADISE BIG RICH (Sqmonte) never forgotten

Why do you guys ALWAYS dispute on NUMBERS?????

It's such a played out argument, so fucking annoying....

It's 12 fuckin 15's.... It's louder than you... Shut the fuck up...

/Rant

:)

I'm so jealous, it makes me want to club baby seals. That shit gets down HARD!

dont buy from knowledge he will scam you.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/30995-official-knowledge-feedback/

i was reading this and depending on what generation PATS system you have u need either one or 2 keys. here check it out http://www.simple-talk.com/community/blogs...08/30/1906.aspx also maybe a lock smith might be able to do it

Edited by zacht214

2 15 RE SE

1 Audiopipe 1500d

Sony HU

Batcap 800 in the back

Team Tex~Flex

teamtexflex-1.jpg

TeamSMD6.png

i payed 30 bucks from my dealer to get keys from my explorer.....

Tim-Sig.png

62491252.png

The set up your talking about would sound great in my Tahoe. Trade you my dog for it. He has one eye but that only makes for bad depth perception so hey so what if he is running into shit, look at it this way he is easy to sneak up ninja style on. (right side only)
</div>

i was reading this and depending on what generation PATS system you have u need either one or 2 keys. here check it out http://www.simple-talk.com/community/blogs...08/30/1906.aspx also maybe a lock smith might be able to do it
sounds interesting im going to have to figure out if i have the pats or pats 2 in my neon and hope its the first lol.
i payed 30 bucks from my dealer to get keys from my explorer.....

took it to the dealer today and they said all ssid and done it would be 175

Edited by 99vic

/Rant

what do u guys think about this one http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/_Car-Truck-...%3A1|240%3A1318

i was thinking i could buy the key from here and have it cut at the hardware store and pay the dealer later to program it if i cant with the instructions.

/Rant

^^^

That is 100% correct. It's how I program in all chrysler transponder/dummy keys.

-Installer for Duke's Car Stereo

2000 Pontiac Grand Prix - Ported Eaton M90 S/C, 3.5" pulley, XS Power Headers, 1.9 Rockers, FWI, Poly Motor Mounts, Custom Tune.

RF T1000-1bdCP and T400-4

Boston Acoustics SPG 555

Kenwood eXcelon 995

RF Punch 6.5" components and MB Quart Premium 6x9"s

Powermaster Alternator, YellowTop D34, Vmax CT1000

^^^

That is 100% correct. It's how I program in all chrysler transponder/dummy keys.

so it will work with one key being that dodge and chrysler are the same?

/Rant