Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

18" Aa Havoc Or 18" Re Sx


Sinosic

Recommended Posts

Posted

I second the upgrade notion. But I'm a very (very) satisfied Havoc owner, so I may be biased. ;)

They play extremely deep with great authority and takes loads of power. They will take more power than a SX, btw.

2001 Chevy Blazer

(2) SAZ-3000Ds

(2) custom 18" Madmax subs in a second row wall

Rockford 600-4

Pioneer PRS components

Pioneer P800PRS deck

Posted

they both will take alot more power then they are rated for i owned both subs at the same time before. the havoc just all around is a better woofer though

Posted

I haven't owned a SX, but I have owned both Q and Havoc. Both are great subs, good sq, but the Havoc just got louder doing it!! And like James said, it's a all around better woofer!!

AudioControl
Rockford Fosgate
XSPower

a9cb521a-b3b0-4848-8950-41c45879dd3f_zps

Posted
the xl and nightshade are 1500 not the lvl 4

still in the same category of subs and worth adding to the mix of options

havent heard the havoc but ive never read a bad review

TeamSundown-sig.jpg

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 8476 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...