Second Skin Audio

RE Audio or Stereo Integrity

Alrite dis 1s for u Meade I was wondering wat u thought of the RE SX compared to the SI Mag which 1 would be better 4 SQ and SPL more on the SQ side though. Both of the speakers r almost the same in price & i dont want 2 go over the $450 limit for 1 speaker or do u suggest goin for another company for the price range im in.

• 2 weeks later...

i now thats why i posted this topic but RE makes really expensive subs & i wanted 2 see if they really are worth all tha money from wat i hear evey1 does luvs their subs but i never even heard an RE sub pound. The SI Mag on the other hand is has a lil more practical price at $450 and it sounds like a lot of speaker

If you like RE, but dont like the prices, go for the SSD line of Fi audio, prices are killer for a retail woofer, and very good in quality, hell the Q line is thier second woofer down from the top, and they go for only like $250 or something. I dunno about that SI brand, looks to common.

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.