Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
tommy

Fi Btl Vs Dc Audio Level 5

FI BTL vs DC audio level 5   14 members have voted

1. 1. Which one do you think overall is better spl/sq

• FI BTL
    • DC Audio Level 5

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

17 posts in this topic

if you want a pretty loud SQ sub, i would go with the Fi Q, fully loaded. thatll take probably around 1500rms (pushing it)

between those two im going to have to give it to the 08 fi btl overall

i would consider the btl a better daily sub

lvl5 can take more power for 3-5 seconds for spl

Kind of a lopsided question. More people run BTLs then LVL5s so far. BTLs have been out a good amount longer and have more exposure then the lvl5. Both awesome woofers no doubt. You will be happy with either one.

if you want a pretty loud SQ sub, i would go with the Fi Q, fully loaded. thatll take probably around 1500rms (pushing it)

loud SQ is SQL... a AA Havoc>Fi Q

my .02

If you want a sub to do both SQ and SPL there's much better options.

In the right box they can both sound good and get loud but they're not ideal if HIGH SQ and SPL are what you're after. These subs are more like decent SQ with CRAZY SPL.

Edited by Boon

many threads on this topic alone lvl 5 vs btl...99% of the time ppl say its a toss up...both subs are amazing and u cant go wrong with either...or the search button for that matter

many threads on this topic alone lvl 5 vs btl...99% of the time ppl say its a toss up...both subs are amazing and u cant go wrong with either...or the search button for that matter

X2

Use search button next time. Better yet in the Subwoofer section just scroll down I'm sure you'll find something about the 2. :)

IMO Level 5 over BTL.

Mine has bp, and at least 1500rms going to it without a problem. Never smelled coil or have any hint of mechanical issues at high levels.

Just to clarify, just cuz im doing it doesnt mean it will for you ( general statement).