Fresh's NewRide, Lambo Galardo

Now that's a badass car...Feel sorry for any installer that fucks up on such an exotic car  :lol:

they been bringing all there cars to this shop for a long time. they do real nice work but it cost, then again he got money so whatever.  if you look at cribs with lil wayne and baby and shit, they have the limo trucks the old expedition i think they showed the inside of that but they done all the work in there and theres a few videos that have afew pics too

depending what he has done to the trans am, it could smoke the lambo.

it doesnt take much, the lambo isnt a 1/4 mile car, my friend had this old v8 s10 and these to young rich guys where driving around matching lambos not sure which model but he drove over reved up to see if they would go and they just waved us by wouldnt even attempt a race

now on a track with turns, hole different story

not sure about wayne but manny and baby bring all there cars to tunes, here a video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JX_jZ1gWj4c

i seen juvy in tunes a couple years back  i ve met lil wayne, bg, manny, c murder  a couple of others they all get tattooed in new orealns i tattooed c murder  guy that works with me tattooed tattooed lil wayne  bg and manny i met at another shop funny thing is somebody had to tell me who they were  i didnt want to let lil wayne get tattooed because he didnt have id because i didnt knowor care

plus with all the money they have they still want a deal and dont tip