What's The Most Pain You Have Experienced?

I'd have to say mine was when I tore my ankle loose during a company run at Ft. Benning.

My foot hit the side of the pavement where the ground was all fucked up and rolled over onto itself. Tore everything loose from the right side of my right ankle from the toes to my achilles tendon. Other than the month and a half of crutches, 6 months of wearing a brace, and eventual discharge because it never healed properly because I decided I'd finish basic rather that be a holdover, the worst part was feeling the ankle bone itself hit the ground. I don't think I'll ever forget that feeling.

This happened last March and I still can't run or do side-straddle hops. Goddammit. I miss the Army so much.

It was the curve at the bottom of the hill below the RR tracks near the obstacle course. I've you've ever been there you know what I'm talking about.

[HOONIGAN]*

'01 Ford F-250 LWB
JVC KD-R950BT / Alpine MRV-M500 / (2) SWA-10s4

I have broke my pinky twice in less than 2 weeks then sprained my leg twice then i have ankel problems from a car accdient when i was young then i have broke my thumb in 2 places then burned my self like 10 times thats just about it and i cut my hand a bunch of times and done alot on minor stuff too and i sliced my knee open once

o and when i was young like say 2 i jumped on a plastic basket ball hoop then i fell then bit my lip open through to the other side and i still have the scar

one time at band camp.....................

good stories most of them are diffidently nasty as shit, i read some of these and just think, i bet you are happy that it wasn't worse then it was

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

I was on my four wheeler about 3 summers ago headin to the store from my buddies house. We live out in the country so we just rode on back country roads to get to these little ass stores and get food/drink that wasn't at the house. Well on the way back I noticed that the back left tire of my four wheeler was a little low on pressure. Well the road going back was down a hill, a slight left curve, then up a hill. Since the tire was a little low on pressure, I knew if I popped a wheelie that it would pull me a little to the left. So I decided to wheelie down this hill, around the curve, and then up the next hill. I go down the hill fine, around the curve fine, started going up the hill and the four wheeler started coming down onto the front wheels. So I decided to gas it and pull back hard as I could, next thing I know the back of the four wheeler is dragging on the asphalt (right where my foot was). And before I could slow down or move my foot, the asphalt grabbed my foot and I just got ripped down onto the asphalt. I was going about 55-60mph and just smashed the asphalt and I blacked out. I rolled for about 100 yards, my four wheeler went a good ways up. I had skin falling off my hand, arm, my face was completely screwed. I had a knot overtop my left eye that was big as a soft ball (not literally, but it was VERY close to softball size, no joke). There was blood all over the road. I woke up in the ditch with people over top of me taking pictures and telling me my mom was on the way, and I just went out of it again. Woke up once more right when we pulled into my drive way, and I went into my bathroom and just laid in the tub for a few hours. Nobody ever took me the hospital!

Last summer I was riding on the hood of a car (stupid, I know..) and we only got up to about 30 mph and the dude hit a pot hole and accidently turned and I went flying off. Broke my wrist. Part of my wrist was cracked, and the other part was chipped.

I've broken my hand from BMXing, my pinky bone was pushed over onto my ring fingers bone.

I broke my arm from being ran over by a four wheeler, and those 2 bones in your arm (forgot the names of them) got pushed together.

I've been hurt tons of times and have tons of scars, but I think these were the worse. So far I've been in a cast every summer, except the four wheeler wreck summer, but I was in a lot of pain that summer. Hopefully this summer is different for me! Haha

pPFs4E8.jpg

06 Mini Cooper S

Sundown, SoundQubed

Cadence, XS Power

151s Sealed

155s Outlaw

Windshield @ 37hz

never broken any bones (knock on wood), but the worst pain i've had was when i was 16 and got t-boned by a truck in my 89 celica goin about 40 after 3 full 360s' into the opposing lane. i was in the hospital for 5 days 3 of which were in the icu and i had a collapsed lung and had to have a chest tube in my side to fix the lung and make sure i didn't get pnemonia. I almost lost my spleen it bruised so badly and i guess thats about it. but other than that i would say when i almost cut my thumb clean off with a lawnmower blade trying to take it off a mower without gloves <(dumbass).

(2001 Dodge Durango R/T)

1- XS Power D2700

1-Alpine CDE-HD149BT (Head Unit)

1 pr.- Focal Polyglass 165v30 (Front Stage)

1 pr.- Hybrid Audio Technologies C61-2 (Rear Fill)

1-Kenwood Excelon XR-1S (Sub Amp)

1-Kenwood Excelon XR-4S (Mids-N-Highs Amp)

2- JL 10 W3v3-4 (Subs)

-2.3 Cubes tuned to 32 hz

1-1/0 ga. & Big III in 1/0

140 @45 hz db drag legal

(2008 Toyota Highlander Limited ---build in the works)

1- Kenwood DDX470 (Head Unit)

1 pr.- JL C3-650 (Front Stage)

1 pr.- JL C2-525 (Rear Fill, may upgrade to 6.5" C2 or C3 instead)

1- JL XD-400/4 (Mids-N-Highs Amp)

1- JL XD-600/1 (Sub Amp)

1- XS Power D3400

1- JL 10w3v3-2 (Sub)

1- JL 2 Ga. Amp Kit

1- BIG 3 in 1/0

1- self-built Fiberglass sub enclosure

Thrown from bunk on Tour bus being run off the road and onto it's side. Very violent crash at 70mph. 2 Broken legs, right arm broke, 2 broken ribs, concussion, multiple lacerations, etc. Pretty much out of showbiz for two years. Can't even tell it happened now but I do partake it some serious party favors daily, if ya know what I mean.

Arc Audio

Pioneer

Memphis

Massive

Mechman

Rockford Fosgate

Dakota Digital

Soon to be DC audio!!!

My story isn't that bad , but i remember it clear as day.

Long Story Short(don't fill like typing much)

Ok back when i waz into BMX, i waz coming home from chillin with a few friends, im almost home and going down this eh i don't know 200ft long steep hill (Not really to steep but it sure waz long) being a retard i started poping wheelies(8-10) on it , and just as i get to the bottom of the hill there's a gas station there, so i slowed down to turn into there(but apparently not slow enough) and i did one last pop, Wrong choice,right as soon as i did it my front tire hit a pot hole , i when't flying off of the bike , then the bike wanted to get back at me for making it fly , so it land right on top of me.

Results of that = me blacked out for about 10min, with blood all over my arms and i couldn't see for about 30min, But shockingly i didn't brake a thing.

EAST TEXAS BASS HEAD 4 LIFE

Jeep electronics = Stock (for now)

Headunit = VR3 cheapo

Speakers = Pioneer and Quantum Audio

Sub Amp = Sundown SAE-1200d

Sub = Fi SSD 15''

Mid/High amp = Sold my 4ch, Lookin for a new one now....

REFS: Bought From-Twistedchild420 ,J_black10,SojiaRaggs9000,hotshot27,

REFS: Sold To- James , sanitarium , qu1cks1lver56, skittlesRgood

Offical Audiogod9000 Feedback

Audiogod9000's 1997 Jeep Cherokee Country Build

• 3 months later...

Archived