What's The Most Pain You Have Experienced?

snapped tendon in foot, did not cry but blacked out. lol

you can cook bacon shirtless if you're not a pussy...lol

not hatin, but am i wrong here it looks as if the amp is not grounded its hooked directly to the battery. it that the way it should be.

intr.jpg

DC.jpgDC POWER

Up until 3 weeks ago the worst pain I had experienced was the surgery I had 2 1/2 years to remove kidney stones. Before surgery the Radiology department made an opening in my back and put a wire into my kidney that ran all the way to my bladder, they gave me a local, but not enough to mask the pain. Pain was extremely bad.

So the most pain I have experienced was when I woke up after surgery on 12/29/08. Surgery was to reconstruct the opening from my right kidney to the ureter during which my lung collapsed and part of a rib was removed...not fun! I am still off work recovering.

having gum surgery for a total of 3 hours, where they had to cut my overgrown gums out and shave the bone out (/graphic material)...doctor gave me enough novacaine to where i couldnt feel anything till about 10pm then i took two of the many vicodin's he prescribed me just so i could go to sleep...every night...this was also around the time where i had taken 13 pain killers, over the course of one day, of various brands, including ibuprofen, vicodin (750's iirc), advil, tylenol.

no i am not addicted to pills if you were wondering.

dislocated shoulder! :sad:

wow!! i thought your accident you had not to long ago would of topped that.

Up until 3 weeks ago the worst pain I had experienced was the surgery I had 2 1/2 years to remove kidney stones. Before surgery the Radiology department made an opening in my back and put a wire into my kidney that ran all the way to my bladder, they gave me a local, but not enough to mask the pain. Pain was extremely bad.

So the most pain I have experienced was when I woke up after surgery on 12/29/08. Surgery was to reconstruct the opening from my right kidney to the ureter during which my lung collapsed and part of a rib was removed...not fun! I am still off work recovering.

oh my god that sounds painful. i nominate you for worst pain of the thread award.

REST IN PARADISE BIG RICH (Sqmonte) never forgotten

Why do you guys ALWAYS dispute on NUMBERS?????

It's such a played out argument, so fucking annoying....

It's 12 fuckin 15's.... It's louder than you... Shut the fuck up...

/Rant

:)

I'm so jealous, it makes me want to club baby seals. That shit gets down HARD!

dont buy from knowledge he will scam you.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/30995-official-knowledge-feedback/

10th birthday getting roller blades... really steep hill with speed bumps.... never skated before... thought i was the shit and went down.. hit a mail box after jumping over a speed bump.. probably going atleast 200mph ;)... yeah was K.O. even with helmet and pads....

wow!! i thought your accident you had not to long ago would of topped that.

they had me highly sidated on a morphine drip... i didnt feel a thing lol!

Barretto MotorsportsTeam RFCTeam CHMTeam SMD "Blow Sand"Live Your Life Without Boundaries... http://www.jeffbarretto.acnrep.com/d_oppor...A=US_EN&BW=

they had me highly sidated on a morphine drip... i didnt feel a thing lol!

i see..morphine FTMFW!! then lol

REST IN PARADISE BIG RICH (Sqmonte) never forgotten

Why do you guys ALWAYS dispute on NUMBERS?????

It's such a played out argument, so fucking annoying....

It's 12 fuckin 15's.... It's louder than you... Shut the fuck up...

/Rant

:)

I'm so jealous, it makes me want to club baby seals. That shit gets down HARD!

dont buy from knowledge he will scam you.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/30995-official-knowledge-feedback/

Archived