What's The Most Pain You Have Experienced?

I've got a couple that were very painful but one sticks out more than the others that some of you may enjoy. I was 8 years old and was out riding my bike. My cousin and I found a trail to ride on and were having a great time. I was going down one of the hills and couldn't make the turn at the bottom on time and ended up going off the trail toward a chainlink fence that was not too far off. I tried to stop before hand and put on my breaks but I couldn't and ran right into the fence. I flew over the top of it and got caught on a rusty piece of metal that was sticking up off of it. Here comes the part that some of you might laugh at but the metal caught me between the legs and tore open my sack. I'm not kidding about this at all, it actually tore a small hole in my ballsack. I was hurtin bad and managed to push my bike all the way back to my cousin's house. We were scarred to tell my aunt about it cause we didn't want to get in trouble, but I finally had to explain why there was blood all over my shorts. I felt really embarrased but had to show here the hole. I swear that she almost threw up after seeing it. I guess I don't remember it being all that bad looking cause there was quite a bit of blood. Long story short we went to the er and the nurses and doctors got a bit of a laugh out of it. I ended up getting 3 stitches and was emarassed again when I went back to the doctor to get the stitches taken out.

2013 VW Jetta GLI 2.0 Turbo

1 Sundown Audio SCV2000

1 Sundown Audio X15 V2

1 XS Power D3100

Audio Control LC6i

Stock Deck

146.4 sealed on the dash at 37hz

2001 Focus ZX3: RETIRED

Team Sundown Audio, Team XS Power, 2 time NSPL Car 3601-Up Champion, 2 time NSPL Car Hardcore Champion
Highest NSPL Scores to date:
154.3db on the dash sealed at 46hz, 156.2db in the kick at 46hz
155.2db unofficial on dash at 43hz

Sorry guys dont have any in my pb. Nets off at home. Ill start a thread sometime this week with before and after pics so you guys can see.

Vehicle: 2001 Ford Escape

Head Unit: Kenwood Kdc-x592

All out for a rebuild.

New shit coming in the next 30 days.

teamsundown3hx1.jpg

Lets see i have a lot of injuries of the years, and all of them pretty painful

When I was 3, my sister and I were jumping on my moms bed and she pushed me off. Flew for about 3 feet and i hit a desk with a picture on it, picture fell off and split the top of my right foot open. 5 stiches.

When I was 5 years old I fell out of my 2 story window and broke my left ankle.

8 years old i was climbing down a tree with broken glass in it, sliced my calf open, 4 stiches.

10 years old i had osgood slaughters in both knees at the same time (one of the most pain full things i have experienced)

12 years old playing second base, went for a ball going up the middle got it, turned to throw, and pop my back out of place (To this day it periodical goes out, and have to see the chiropractor to get an adjustments)

15 years old i was riding my bike on these jumps by my house. Going down a hill my brakes go out and i hit a banked turn, going way to fast and my gront tire goes over the edge, the sproket catches the lip and i go flying. Ended up braking my collar bone. That was the most painfull thing i have experienced.

Then last year, i was cutting the exhaust off of my friends galaxy with and angle grinder and went to turn it off and it jumped and "bit" my wrist. Got 4 stiches in the wirst, but could of lost the use of my thumb.

formerly known as Blue86f150

its a 4th order just because its tuned in the 40z doesnt mean it wont reach down and jiggle your balls at sub 30 hz frequencies.

Regardless if they were dipped platinum and were stuffed in Beyonce's twat.....way too fucking exspensive

this sux camel dicks

I've got a couple that were very painful but one sticks out more than the others that some of you may enjoy. I was 8 years old and was out riding my bike. My cousin and I found a trail to ride on and were having a great time. I was going down one of the hills and couldn't make the turn at the bottom on time and ended up going off the trail toward a chainlink fence that was not too far off. I tried to stop before hand and put on my breaks but I couldn't and ran right into the fence. I flew over the top of it and got caught on a rusty piece of metal that was sticking up off of it. Here comes the part that some of you might laugh at but the metal caught me between the legs and tore open my sack. I'm not kidding about this at all, it actually tore a small hole in my ballsack. I was hurtin bad and managed to push my bike all the way back to my cousin's house. We were scarred to tell my aunt about it cause we didn't want to get in trouble, but I finally had to explain why there was blood all over my shorts. I felt really embarrased but had to show here the hole. I swear that she almost threw up after seeing it. I guess I don't remember it being all that bad looking cause there was quite a bit of blood. Long story short we went to the er and the nurses and doctors got a bit of a laugh out of it. I ended up getting 3 stitches and was emarassed again when I went back to the doctor to get the stitches taken out.

wow, i thought i had it bad... GEEEZ... you actually made me feel alil better about every time ive ever gotten hurt. wow, how were you able to push the bike back???

CURRENTLY UNDER RE-CONSTRUCTION

2008 Hyundai Sonata

Team T3 Audio

Team Deadly Hertz

Team SMD (Street Motivated Devastation)

Chariot.gif

wow, i thought i had it bad... GEEEZ... you actually made me feel alil better about every time ive ever gotten hurt. wow, how were you able to push the bike back???

We were about a half a mile from the house and it was either push the bike back and get in trouble or leave the bike there and get my ass beat with a torn open sack :o

2013 VW Jetta GLI 2.0 Turbo

1 Sundown Audio SCV2000

1 Sundown Audio X15 V2

1 XS Power D3100

Audio Control LC6i

Stock Deck

146.4 sealed on the dash at 37hz

2001 Focus ZX3: RETIRED

Team Sundown Audio, Team XS Power, 2 time NSPL Car 3601-Up Champion, 2 time NSPL Car Hardcore Champion
Highest NSPL Scores to date:
154.3db on the dash sealed at 46hz, 156.2db in the kick at 46hz
155.2db unofficial on dash at 43hz

^^^ hahaha... but damn i thought i had it bad gettin hit 3 different times by different cars...by now i should be able to close my eyes and get hitby a car and tell u what kind of car it was lol........like i said before those kidney stones dont fuck around.......

one morning i woke up and went to take a piss and as i was pissing it started stinging like a motherr!! i was like AHHHHHHH so...later that day i talked to my parents and they said it was probably a forming kidney stone from drinking too much soda juice etc.. and not enough water....i swear it hurt/stung so bad that i hope for it to never happen again...i would rather get hit by a car... (knock on wood..)

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

I broke my left arm when I was in 5th grade. Fell out of a tree, hurt like hell. Other than that, my right shoulder likes to pop out of place every now and then, that hurts like a bitch! I really want to see a doc or something about that

^one of my bros jaw pops outta place and u can hear it crack then he puts this thizz face on for like 2 minuutes cuz its hurts....shiit that sucks

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

Archived