What's The Most Pain You Have Experienced?

Ouch!

I was into BMX before my accident also!

(and much more sports). Glad that I never

had major injuries by doing that...

Still have my bike what was "the shiat"

back in the days when I was 14!

(Skyway Tuff Wheels and Redline Goose neck and so on :) )

Ok, thats OT now...

Hope your balls are "working" again right now... :)

Thats also damn serious pain in this difficult regions...

Üüüühh!!!

Michael tongue.gif

www.SQPL.de Rulez!

You hear people say that everyone has their time, Oki...it definitely wasn't your time! That is an amazing story, you have proven that you are a fighter...good luck to you and your future. Stay Strong!

Deephitter, my deepest condolences! I have no doubt that you deal with this every day, and I have no idea how hard that is....you too Stay Strong!

Im 35 so Ive through a few things, in 2003 I had a double whammy. First in May I was racing on my 954 after 2 hours sleep and being up close to 48 hours, i hit the Grand Central Pkwy concrete center divider at about 70mph after i was close 130 to seconds prior. I fell asleep or had a long blink and when I opened my eyes, I was close to the wall and managed to slow to about 70 but the hit was still big. I stood stuck riding that divider and my whole left side getting abused. I never fell of the bike znd managed to stay up to a complete stop. A nurse passing by came to check me and noticed blood on my left hand so she cut the glove open and my ring and my bird finger fell on the gas tank. Look like a chichen bone broke with the splinters. My left knee cap was blown out. Thank God I was fully geared but that was a walk in the park when a month later while i was about 60%, i went to a car audio shop to put in my bazooka tubes, i get a call on my cell.............

my daughter drowns in the backyard pool, (5) years old! I have a huge story behind it but let's just say that....I have been jumped a few times, shot, stabbed twice, played out by my first love..... I wish I could go through those physical hurts 1,000,000Xs and would smile about it then go through another experience of a passing of a child. The hurt is unbearable borderline suicideable....

Sorry for the rant but i usually speak my mind

wow the crash was crazy..............but the loss of your child makes me sick to my stomach. sorry to hear, reading that makes my heart hurt. i have a son that will be 2 next month and a daughter that will be 4 in july. i am a super protective when it comes to them and water. people always look at me like wtf is wrong with him. little do they know that i use to work for a mortuary and had to see many kids and adults that drowned. and fyi some were family pools and the biggest one were under currents in rivers. i do not allow my kids to get anywhere close to rivers. and with the adults the first thing i heard from the family was they were such a good swimmer. and off the subject a lil is the helium filled balloons those have taken many life's as well. thats another no no for my family.

REST IN PARADISE BIG RICH (Sqmonte) never forgotten

Why do you guys ALWAYS dispute on NUMBERS?????

It's such a played out argument, so fucking annoying....

It's 12 fuckin 15's.... It's louder than you... Shut the fuck up...

/Rant

:)

I'm so jealous, it makes me want to club baby seals. That shit gets down HARD!

dont buy from knowledge he will scam you.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/30995-official-knowledge-feedback/

It sucks when it goes out. Sometimes it's quick, like if I'm laying on it weird. But if I'm doing something like playing Frisbee, it goes all the way out, and I have to pull it back in. Then I almost pas out because the pain is so bad. But I've gotten used to it

Got hit in the head with a metal baseball bat when i was in 2nd grade. Kid on my team was practice swinging and wasnt paying attention and klobbed me right in the forehead right at my hairline. Fractured my skull and made me go into a comatose for around 10 hours.

I bruised the bottom of my heel bone jumping off a small building. That shit hurt so bad. Even more so because I was young. I couldnt walk, I basically held onto fences etc and dragged myself a half mile home, then sat on the couch for 7 hours waiting for a ride to the hospital. That shit sucked. Not a major break or anything fancy but it hurt alot. even more than getting hit by a car.

2015 Chevy Sonic

CTX65cs - Image Dynamics 6.5" front

CTX65 - Image Dynamics 6.5" rear

Rockford Fosgate 3Sixty.3
Rockford Fosgate PBR300x4
Sundown SAE-600D

Sundown SD3-10

Wow.. Oki man thats bad idk what to say because ive never experienced anything close to what you had to go threw pain suffering not being able to sleep....everyone has their time but it wasnt yours,thats for sure u got a 2nd chance at life im actually happy to have u here because ur story was touching bro really was.good story.i hope that girl gets what she deserves and for not even apologizing to you thats just sad...what happen to her did she get charged with anything she should have at leats got attempted man slaughter or something right?

DeepHitter.that's something no one wants to go threw. that actually brought tears to my eyes feel free to express your self bro were all family in a way on this forum. im sorry for your loss bro i know words dont mean much but its all i can say..:/

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

Wow.. Oki man thats bad idk what to say because ive never experienced anything close to what you had to go threw pain suffering not being able to sleep....everyone has their time but it wasnt yours,thats for sure u got a 2nd chance at life im actually happy to have u here because ur story was touching bro really was.good story.i hope that girl gets what she deserves and for not even apologizing to you thats just sad...what happen to her did she get charged with anything she should have at leats got attempted man slaughter or something right?

Thanks, 2nd chance hits it! Thats why I live how I live now :)

Every day CAN be the last, but I am prepared for many manye more nice days :)

Funny thing was, that girl was out of hospital 6 Weeks later!

Their family even claimed that I was the guilty! In the newspapers

you could read "a 20 year old driver was too fast blabla..."...

6 months after the accident, she had ANOTHER and mowed down a

motorbike driver! Last info was, that she did a 3rd accident and lost

her insurance. 2 years later or so we had the court hearings,

and even then she didnt look into my eyes.

Good thing was, that her father owns a painting company and

also a big car what she used sometimes (BMW 750i).

If she would have that car this day and not her own small car,

there would be no neverending Oki postings or Oki Groundpounders :)

Then I had to fight for almost 8 years to get my compensation money!

I tell you, you have to be hard and tuff, and not a whiner to get what you want

over here! At the ned, I got it, and then I invested it (wisely I was what I THOUGHT)

into the stock market and lost 80% of it LOL or better not LOL, short before I

almost DOUBLED it! Can you believe that? So I was not just broke in healthiness,

I was financially broke for the 3rd time in my life! But even with this loss,

I learned a lot and fought my way back. But the fight never ends.

Not for me and not for anybody else (unless you win lottery, but then other

fights will come up...)

Üüüühh!!!

Michael tongue.gif

www.SQPL.de Rulez!

well two years ago, i shattered my left arm in a bad bike accident. the bone came through my arm, and i was lifeflighted to a hospital, they cut my arm open and the doctor on call was like holy shit, and he didnt feel qualifiyed enough so they sent me home for 4 days and then i came back for a better doctor, they then proceeded to remove all the bone in my left elbow. and they replaced it with a titanium elbow joint, it was really really terrible, i could post pictures of it if you guys want. i had like 22 huge stiches on the outside, and like about 70 on the inside. the incision was about 10 inches long.

Archived