good shiet fellas! drew u got skills, why are u hiding them on your build? or should i be saying mr.p u got skills?

REST IN PARADISE BIG RICH (Sqmonte) never forgotten

Why do you guys ALWAYS dispute on NUMBERS?????

It's such a played out argument, so fucking annoying....

It's 12 fuckin 15's.... It's louder than you... Shut the fuck up...

/Rant

:)

I'm so jealous, it makes me want to club baby seals. That shit gets down HARD!

dont buy from knowledge he will scam you.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/30995-official-knowledge-feedback/

haha

i did all the building vic B)

thanks!!

My build is a bit less "showy" i wanted something that would sound good every day and let me bass race and thats what i got.

-Drew

detail.gifI am a United States Military Arts and Crafts Professional. Sand it off, Paint it on. detail.gif

uhoh_45 said:
dont be a pussy P give the jeep to drew

haha

i did all the building vic B)

thanks!!

My build is a bit less "showy" i wanted something that would sound good every day and let me bass race and thats what i got.

-Drew

ah i see, good yob broham

REST IN PARADISE BIG RICH (Sqmonte) never forgotten

Why do you guys ALWAYS dispute on NUMBERS?????

It's such a played out argument, so fucking annoying....

It's 12 fuckin 15's.... It's louder than you... Shut the fuck up...

/Rant

:)

I'm so jealous, it makes me want to club baby seals. That shit gets down HARD!

dont buy from knowledge he will scam you.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/30995-official-knowledge-feedback/

so yea i need a subsonic filter :\ some lower quality songs and some intro's have bass around 10hz :o ill be like why is my cell phone flying around? and look back and see the formers going crazy!!! lol does the rockford three sixty one have subsonic filter? These things sound f-ing amazing unfortunately i have massive bass that is filtered at77hz then nothing from there to like 500hz where my mids and highs actually have some output...its retardedly unbalanced. Ive run out of cash to get mids and highs in anytime soon :(

i feel ya on that. i once had my 2 btls with only a pair of infinity 5x8s on my doors, and it has shitty midbass. so it sucks.

but now its all balanced out.

if you want your midbass to be up to par with the bass i suggest putting the speakers in a sealed door pod or kick pod.

yea ill do the midbass and what not a little later, looking at compression drivers and wave guide horns under the dash, shit should scream but also a chunk of change :(

i guess i need to get batteries now

Drew does good work but i think we all know how working on your own stuff is, i know im always so excited i just hurry through it. I pretty much told him to build me a box, and id fund it all. So do whatever you need to do to get it right, i had a couple ideas along the way but he pretty much had it down. And he did a very good job i must say.

and stay tuned into drews eagle theres something in the works :ph34r:

we arent stoppin till both of us bassrace 149.9's

hey kentb;

i was going to build a wall like yours behind the seat, but we wouldnt have finished it by autorama and it still be removable in one piece. May have to steal ur 2 piece box idea to get them in the truck next time. have you considered putting a beauty panel on the front to make it appear one piece?

DCAUDIO

BALLS DEEP

so we pretty much finished staining the box and it looks good :) alot better than MDF thats for sure!!!! and we plugged 2 ports for a 29hz or so tuning, and i didnt like the way it sounded at all. 1 6" aeroport per 18 is not enough port. the drivers felt chocked down and sounded more like a sealed box and lost that boominess i love so much. So tomorrow we will remove all 4 ports and go longer ones. Drop tuning to 29hz with 4 6" aero ports. Ive come to the conclusion the only way to have true variable tuning without sacrifice is having ports that slide in and out and get longer or shorter as needed.

more trials tomorrow.

DCAUDIO

BALLS DEEP

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

-Drew

**lots of issues with finding 6 pipe- process still pending

detail.gifI am a United States Military Arts and Crafts Professional. Sand it off, Paint it on. detail.gif

uhoh_45 said:
dont be a pussy P give the jeep to drew

Archived