Sonic Electronix

Deephitters Magazine's Prop Vehicle "lil Beast" (rebuild)

mid 40s tune is ewww not a good plan at all.

you dont think? I wanted like that because since it's going to be a show car instead of a true groundpounder, it would sound good up close. What do you suggest? just remember that I'm not looking for the traveling bass like the Beast

They advertise with me in the last 4 issue and they have me on their site in the marketing partner section. How you like them apples? here's a link for proof http://www.rockfordfosgate.com/partners/marketing_partners/. Is there anything else? It's a rag so you call it but at the end of the day I am the marketing and promoting of these NYC Ghetto streets. You have no idea what you are talking about or how to market from what I see by insulting a certain group that in number have money. 1 high end, white collar, suburban gentleman spends $3000 in equipment. There is 200 urban guys to match that one guy spending an average of $125 for a car audio equipment..Math/ 1x3000=? or 200x 125= ?. Listen, you just came out with this company, don't be in a hurry to knock it down.

Thank you Sir, you just made my point crystal clear

I thought about it but I think with (4) 12s it should knock hard but I'm not closing the door on your suggestion, thanks

suburban gentleman??? I am talking about you and how you present yourself, no one else.

guess you got me on the rockford deal, kinda surprises me really,I though they had more class than that.

I couldn't finsh reading the one issue I tried to check out, no way I would ever associate my company with trash like that.

Not getting any bashing from me.

A) I'm still systemless,

2) I don't even know you like that. I just arrived on this forum.

C) There's nothing to hate on. You just do you, imma do me. Your idea of an ideal system may differ from mine. If we all liked the same thing, this forum (not to mention the entire CA scene) would be very boring.

I just found a couple posts to be funny, so I made it known. *shrug* No disrespect intended.

You may be offended by the above. Don't take it personally, I'm just abrasive.

DC Level 4 M2 12 D2

Car Audio Bargain 1600.1

Eclipse CD3200

~2 cubes @ 34 hz.

Stinger Roadkill Expert

I would love to battle the "BEAST ".....look me up @ SBN >>>

NP, I'll do it. Just come over and let me know who you are and it's on. I hope it's more than just meter. I do DEMO, Streetbattles but I'll do the meter for fun. 54@30hz don't think is going to beat nobody though

NP, I'll do it. Just come over and let me know who you are and it's on. I hope it's more than just meter. I do DEMO, Streetbattles but I'll do the meter for fun. 54@30hz don't think is going to beat nobody though

no problem .... http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/hairtrick.gif

suburban gentleman??? I am talking about you and how you present yourself, no one else.

guess you got me on the rockford deal, kinda surprises me really,I though they had more class than that.

I couldn't finsh reading the one issue I tried to check out, no way I would ever associate my company with trash like that.

Yet again, the WWE factor but you not going to get you whatever. I explained my side and it went right over your head. LOL, more class. Listen, you don't want associate, that's ok DAT. You think calling names on the net is hurting me somehow.Lol. I have been in tighter pickles than this. Good luck anyway with the new company.

Not getting any bashing from me.

A) I'm still systemless,

2) I don't even know you like that. I just arrived on this forum.

C) There's nothing to hate on. You just do you, imma do me. Your idea of an ideal system may differ from mine. If we all liked the same thing, this forum (not to mention the entire CA scene) would be very boring.

I just found a couple posts to be funny, so I made it known. *shrug* No disrespect intended.

BJD3, i respect you more of what you said than you telling you have a big system. You keeping it real and I once had nothing but my bicycle in 2001.

Archived