Sonic Electronix

Deephitters Magazine's Prop Vehicle "lil Beast" (rebuild)

Posted Image

I'm not a custom installer and i will admit it. With this truck I want to be a little more hands on but need help and I'm not scared to admit it. So I went back to a familiar place or better said a familiar installer. Clinton aka "The Head" was the fabricator for the "Beast From Da East" and he deserves all the credit for the incredible work and massive hours he devoted into it. Well I don't feel to bad considering the amount of money he has recieved from me but still kudos. Since the magazine has taken an enourmous hit in advertising because of the economy being in the toilet and no one having money for extras (advertising), I will help out Head in a big way to keep me busy and learn more from the man. The first thing to do was go to his new shop and make a deal to make this happen. He is a friend but has big bills himself so we work out the monetary situation, my role in the installation and his advertising in the truck when i go to shows or street battles. In the truck now is 2 (12"), (3) amps, (4) 6.5", (2) tweeters and now it will be ripped out to make way for either (4) 12" or (4) 15" in a wall tuned@46hz with 6000-8000W in Bass, (7) 10" Evs, (2) 8" Beymas , (eight) Beyma AST-09 tweeters (4200) in vocals. Right now it's 9F here in NYC and the truck is buried in the garage so I don't feel like taking it out but I think we will start the project by Feb 1. Here is a video that I recorded when I was at the shop talking to Head but another rival of mine drops by and the **** talking starts. Take a look and as soon as the truck goes in, I will pics and videos of the progress

The Agreement

Thanks

Beast

you could of got a better camera for a g that one sounds like shit. and it sounds like its more of a shit talkin vid rather than a build thread/vid

REST IN PARADISE BIG RICH (Sqmonte) never forgotten

Why do you guys ALWAYS dispute on NUMBERS?????

It's such a played out argument, so fucking annoying....

It's 12 fuckin 15's.... It's louder than you... Shut the fuck up...

/Rant

:)

I'm so jealous, it makes me want to club baby seals. That shit gets down HARD!

dont buy from knowledge he will scam you.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/30995-official-knowledge-feedback/

you could of got a better camera for a g that one sounds like shit. and it sounds like its more of a shit talkin vid rather than a build thread/vid

2x, that is deff a shit talkin vid b4 build vid, but it was pretty funny. it did have a fair amount of build stuff tho.

CURRENTLY UNDER RE-CONSTRUCTION

2008 Hyundai Sonata

Team T3 Audio

Team Deadly Hertz

Team SMD (Street Motivated Devastation)

Chariot.gif

hahahahahahahahaha that video is hilarious :rofl: ... OMG, i love people in denial. That man can talk some serious shit.

2x, that is deff a shit talkin vid b4 build vid, but it was pretty funny. it did have a fair amount of build stuff tho.

The video started with me at Clinton aka Head talking and joking around and then comes OG. I point and film and whatever happens then that's what I post. When the build is underway, Ill make sure just to cover the subject. The camera is epensive, it a new Panasonic something but haven't got to work out all the features. I know it has a section for mic adjustment, just haven't got around to it. Sorry but by the next vid all those things will be covered (mic, no shit talking) and so on. The truck will be promo only for DH

No offense but "clipping wires and sweeping up the shop" doesnt constitute as helping with the build to me. I can see you now screwing shit in and not really doing much more then you said then telling people you do everything.

I dont really respect you because you just shit talk and call people out. Its just annoying. You dont have respect for the audio scene at all. You just do it to say you have it. I might not have the money you have or the equipment you have but I think I get more respect from you because I do things myself, and dont talk shit on anyone. I also HELP other people out when I see them, you make more enemies then I have ever seen.

Maybe its just me but it seems like the audio scene in NY is lame as fuck because its nothing but shit talking and trying to see how big each others penis' can be with their rides that they had nothing to do with in the build process. Fuck that.

No offense but "clipping wires and sweeping up the shop" doesnt constitute as helping with the build to me. I can see you now screwing shit in and not really doing much more then you said then telling people you do everything.

I dont really respect you because you just shit talk and call people out. Its just annoying. You dont have respect for the audio scene at all. You just do it to say you have it. I might not have the money you have or the equipment you have but I think I get more respect from you because I do things myself, and dont talk shit on anyone. I also HELP other people out when I see them, you make more enemies then I have ever seen.

Maybe its just me but it seems like the audio scene in NY is lame as fuck because its nothing but shit talking and trying to see how big each others penis' can be with their rides that they had nothing to do with in the build process. Fuck that.

I was sarcastic to him when I spoke about sweeping and so on. I have like to have fun with people and that's all. I do shit talk because I'm use to it. At one point when I came in the game i was quiet but I learned real fast of what the deal is. I got use to that and that's it. What's wrong with calling people out or competing with them? Am i suppose to have a system that bangs and not compete with others? They either say yes or no. You say I have no respect for the game, you are wrong. I cater to a certain crowd and have a massive following here in the tri-state. I do shows that I put out the word in two weeks time and about 2500+ people show up and another one that 7000+ were in attendance. Mtx, RF, O2 were there to vouch that. I'm not a "Let's take it to the Lanes" type, I demo, Groundpound in the streets and compete on nose to nose battles. Never proclaimed to be best at SPL or anything else. People might not like me but I keep a certain group of car audio guys interested in what I do. Sorry if you don't like but it is what it is. "I get more respect from you", yes you do get my respect because you in car audio in what ever way you are either as a spectator or a competitor and so on. I help people out when they need me, you are judging on videos or what I have spoken before on forums but I enjoy this game and humble when the spotlight is not on. Some of these guys that are here in SMD that are from NY can tell you how I am at the shows. "Car Audio in NY Lame", maybe to you and many others but numbers don't lie when the shows are packed with the people I cater, it's entertainment to them and companies love potential customers. So that being said, this truck is not going to be a banger, just a show vehicle, I will help a little more then sweeping and cutting wires. that's all I can say on that matter. Oh, at SBN if I go (70%), there will be a showdown between BFE and Pipo Sanchez. Mr.Sanchez and I spoke, we agreed on a sound-off and it will be for fun which we both are doing it for excitement of car audio. I'm sure alot of people will be interested in it

seems like your always trying to start shit. "oh dude said this, what you gonna do" really?

you can cook bacon shirtless if you're not a pussy...lol

not hatin, but am i wrong here it looks as if the amp is not grounded its hooked directly to the battery. it that the way it should be.

intr.jpg

DC.jpgDC POWER

Maybe its just me but it seems like the audio scene in NY is lame

i agree to an extent. not hating, but that's just probably how they do it there. i like more loud bass instead of 30+ 6.5's and everything else or whatever. that's why i'm glad i live here and not NY :P

seems like your always trying to start shit. "oh dude said this, what you gonna do" really?

All these guys know each other and do it to each other all day. Not that I'm starting anything, no one is going to fight about this. I egg them on like they do it to me around the clock. Since I'm the one posting videos and have the magazine, I look like the bad guy but we are a tight community behind the scenes. Like WWE, they talk shit to each other when the crowd is around or when Mean Gene Okerland is interviewing them but they all drinking a beer together and are friends, look at it like that.

Archived