Second Skin Audio

Urgent Info Wanted

999bass

hey everyone theres a guy selling 2 12" Spl Dynamics 300D2 subs very cheap i was going to go with 1 15" havoc but this guy is selling the subs that cheap i can get the 2 Spl Dynamics 300D2's for less than the price of 1 havoc.

heres my concern i want to hit the super lows very well and have lots of wobble, im just worried the spl dynamics wont hit the lows and wobble iv never heard them personaly but from what i have heard they are more punchy and dont drop well. what do you guys think i need to decided by tomoorow so i can let him know

thanks

Well most of the time 12s will sound diffrent then 15s unless you really know how to tune a box. I prefer 12s. It does matter on what YOU want so thats my input. I also know nothing about the SPL subs lol. I know the brand is ok thats about it.

1997 2 Door Blazer

Bagged & Body Dropped

SBC/TH350

i think you should save and get what you want rather then buy something because its a deal

X3

Isobaric - Refers to the practice of coupling two drivers together to make them act as one.

"Giving up doesn't always mean you are weak; sometimes it means that you are strong enough to let go."

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

The Destruction of a person builds character.

Terryswork001.png

Archived