Second Skin Audio

Acsendant Audio

this sub

is that sub any good? it says it's 800 rms, so that should easily handle 1100 rms?

also would it sound better and pound harder than a alpine type r 12 inch?

OH AND THE MOST IMPORTANT THING IS DO THEY COME IN DUAL 4 OHM? OR IS IT POSSIBLE TO RUN THAT SUB IN THE LINK AT 2 OHM?

becuase that sub is dual 2 ohm, and my amp can only do 2 and 4 ohm.(its in my sig)

thanks in advanceee

Edited by Beckett

*Alpine Typr-R 12"

*JBL GTO 1200.1 Sub Amp

*Alpine PDX-4.100

*Rockford Fosgate Power 6.5's

*Rockford Fosgate Fanatics 6.5's Both in front doors

*0/1 Guage wiring from front Junction Boxes to 120AH Battery In Boot (battery removed because too small for alternator)

*140 Amp HO Alternator

*Alpine Head Unit

-------------------------------------------------------------------------x------------------------------------------------------------------------------

yeye, cool.

does anybody know if they are availible in dual 4?

and also what are they like compared to a alpine type-r?

thanks

x

*Alpine Typr-R 12"

*JBL GTO 1200.1 Sub Amp

*Alpine PDX-4.100

*0/1 Guage wiring from front Junction Boxes to 120AH Battery In Boot (battery removed because too small for alternator)

*140 Amp HO Alternator

*Alpine Head Unit

-------------------------------------------------------------------------x------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cant speak for the 12's but i love my choas 10's.I havent had any problems with them yet.Granted i am only giving them around 670 watts but i beat the piss out of them.I am running them at 1 cube sealed per sub and they sound great.

Assman Idustries

Fear The Duck

Team Notoriously Loud Mafia

duck.jpg
bannerfans_8aed9634.png

yeye, cool.

does anybody know if they are availible in dual 4?

and also what are they like compared to a alpine type-r?

thanks

x

no they are not offered in a d4 config but you can get every config you need out of D2 or D1

no they are not offered in a d4 config but you can get every config you need out of D2 or D1

sorry but what do you mean by ' i can get every config i need out off dual 2 or dual1?

becuase my amp is most powerful at 2 ohms, and only 787 (according to the manafacturer( not a birth sheet)) at 4 ohms.

so there for i will want to run the sub at 2 ohms becuase i dont think the amp does 1 ohm.

x thanks x

Edited by Beckett

*Alpine Typr-R 12"

*JBL GTO 1200.1 Sub Amp

*Alpine PDX-4.100

*140 Amp HO Alternator

*Alpine Head Unit

and i don't really wanna buy a new amp atm really .

*Alpine Typr-R 12"

*JBL GTO 1200.1 Sub Amp

*Alpine PDX-4.100

*140 Amp HO Alternator

*Alpine Head Unit

LOL i jus been thinkin , if i was to buy the dual 2 sub and run it at 4 ohm at 787 odd rms, then that will hopefully be pretty similar power to what im puttin to the type r, and then jus upgrade to a better amp that will be more powerful at 1 ohm? cus the dual 2 ohm can be wired at 1 ohm or 4 ohm correct?

*Alpine Typr-R 12"

*JBL GTO 1200.1 Sub Amp

*Alpine PDX-4.100

*140 Amp HO Alternator

*Alpine Head Unit