Kicker Box With L7's

Are those factory Kicker boxes good or should I get a box built for the l7's? I bought the dsl72 08s and am starting to wonder if they'd sound better in a different box or is that Kicker box pretty good? they're hooked to a hifonics 1608d and in an SUV.

all help appreciated!

Mike

10501650_10203332501847103_1859383749711

Blown

It all depends on what you want it to sound like. I've never heard one of the factory Kicker boxes but I'm sure they wouldn't build something for their own products that sounds shitty.

team-2.jpg

Team T3 Audio

Team Sundown Audio

Team O.B.M

Operation Beast Mode

"Believe half of what you see and none of what you hear"

wigglez that was a bit over the top, i dont want to invison dw giving any young lady a "cream pie" let alone "throat babies".

It all depends on what you want it to sound like. I've never heard one of the factory Kicker boxes but I'm sure they wouldn't build something for their own products that sounds shitty.

nah it sounds good, but I, as most here, like the low low bass. I tried to find out what its tuned at but no luck.

10501650_10203332501847103_1859383749711

Blown

If I had to grade them I would give them a silver medal. Nothing beats a custom made box but I also have to agree, I don't think they would make a box that wouldn't do the subs justice.

1990 Chevy Suburban (Big Booty Judy)

(4) Sundown Audio Zv5 18's

(1) Sundown Audio Salt 12K

(1) Sundown Audio SAX-100.4

(1) Sundown Audio SAE-50.4

(2) Crossfire ST-1 Tweeters

(2) Obsidian Audio ST-1 tweeters

(4) Sundown Audio Neo Pro v3 6.5's

Saving 2nd Bass

i saw some of those at CES and they actually have some fiberfill onside it(even if its ported)

didn't have a chance to hear it though

when i owned my first L5's they come with a good kicker box they were actually hittin good for a sealed box too

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.