maybe rough it up with sand paper & liquid nail it then use some resin?

4 15" FI Q D2's in 12 cubes tuned to 32hz

1- T1000.1bd's

3 Maxx 29 deep cycles

4 runs of 1/0 gauge

-Big 3

-Trunk sealed off from the cabin

Custom 15.8 dual-volt switching MLA module

All in a CAR.

get aeros,

I used pvc at first and then went to aeros ( precisionparts.com )

The difference in sound was phenominal, louder, cleaner and tighter. Trust me you will love it. Looks like you are strapped for space on this. Try that out first and let us know how it sounds. Remember you can do aeros in different directions too, like 2 on one side of the box and two on another side, steve did this on his first box and he took that one to finals and did a 156.

Good luck, it should be very loud

Official Scores at the Dash. and YES. My Bass Boxing is louder than Burp! - 155.5 DB Drag Burp- 155.6 - IASCA Bass Boxing on music (30 seconds straight) sealed up Builds 1. The Acura Integra build = http://www.stevemead...s/page__st__6802. BLK SIN Build = http://www.stevemead...w-pics-10-6-07/

Like disdatchevyboy I also used heavy duty liquid nail... Pain in the ass to take out later but trust me...it will hold  ;D Might want to put some little piece of wood under the ports to keep it held up (towards the end of the ports).

thats what hes got on the left side of the last pic ;)
duck.jpgSMDsigbannr9.jpg

Like disdatchevyboy I also used heavy duty liquid nail... Pain in the ass to take out later but trust me...it will hold  ;D Might want to put some little piece of wood under the ports to keep it held up (towards the end of the ports).

thats what hes got on the left side of the last pic ;)
Didn't see that  ;D

Archived