Sundown Audio

So Im Ready For A Diff Amp.

PUNKYOU007

well currently i am running some RF black and grind amps, but i think i wanna try something diff. there is nothing wrong with them and they handle a daily beating with no problems. although, they are some power hungry bastards. well i found a could amps that are local and i was wondering if anyone has an opinon on them. i can get them for $600 each. well the first amp is a Stetsom 2K6 and the second is a Fusion FCA-4000D . i know we are not comparing apples to apples but i need something that is going to reliable and power full. my subs are 15's custom built so i have no specs, but i plan on swapping them later for some 18" SMD's, DC's or some Fi's not decided yet but in know my 2 RF 800a2's arent going to cut it. anyway if you have some experience, lets hear it. also, my electrical consits/ will consits of is the stock 130A alt with the big 3 done in 0/1, i have a deposit down on an MLA modual and a 240A ohio Gen alt. so i will have the stock and the after market alt. thanks in advance

Jeff

TeamDeadlyHertz-PUNKYOU007.png

d(-__-)b

beer sucks...but i can bring some jose cuervo. Only problem is that it makes me horny and gives me the rams. So unless yall wanna fight and then have some great make up sex i will leave it home.

how much are you looking to spend? price wise is always good, and for i think 750 *dont quote me* you can buy a Sundown SAZ 3k.... which would push the SMDs DCs or FIs decently !

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

are those the only 2 you are looking at? if not take a look at Sundown amps, quite a few satisfied customers on this site!

1990 Chevy Suburban (Big Booty Judy)

(4) Sundown Audio Zv5 18's

(1) Sundown Audio Salt 12K

(1) Sundown Audio SAX-100.4

(1) Sundown Audio SAE-50.4

(2) Crossfire ST-1 Tweeters

(2) Obsidian Audio ST-1 tweeters

(4) Sundown Audio Neo Pro v3 6.5's

Saving 2nd Bass

well currently i am running some RF black and grind amps, but i think i wanna try something diff. there is nothing wrong with them and they handle a daily beating with no problems. although, they are some power hungry bastards. well i found a could amps that are local and i was wondering if anyone has an opinon on them. i can get them for $600 each. well the first amp is a Stetsom 2K6 and the second is a Fusion FCA-4000D . i know we are not comparing apples to apples but i need something that is going to reliable and power full. my subs are 15's custom built so i have no specs, but i plan on swapping them later for some 18" SMD's, DC's or some Fi's not decided yet but in know my 2 RF 800a2's arent going to cut it. anyway if you have some experience, lets hear it. also, my electrical consits/ will consits of is the stock 130A alt with the big 3 done in 0/1, i have a deposit down on an MLA modual and a 240A ohio Gen alt. so i will have the stock and the after market alt. thanks in advance

Jeff

If and when you swap your subs roll with DC's.

team-2.jpg

Team T3 Audio

Team Sundown Audio

Team O.B.M

Operation Beast Mode

"Believe half of what you see and none of what you hear"

wigglez that was a bit over the top, i dont want to invison dw giving any young lady a "cream pie" let alone "throat babies".

If and when you swap your subs roll with DC's.

I agree with him, i have been nothing but impressed with DC ! and Rusty is a really nice guy !

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

how much are you looking to spend? price wise is always good, and for i think 750 *dont quote me* you can buy a Sundown SAZ 3k.... which would push the SMDs DCs or FIs decently !

i can get either amp for $600.

really i was simply looking for an amp that did 3000-4000W so i could run a couple 15's or 18's. i did look at the sundown amps. no matter if i go with those amps or not, does anybody have any info on either of them. im not set on these amps. its just what i found local for what i felt like is a decent price.

d(-__-)b

beer sucks...but i can bring some jose cuervo. Only problem is that it makes me horny and gives me the rams. So unless yall wanna fight and then have some great make up sex i will leave it home.

that fusion amp is a monster only problem with it is its length

i have a suburban, so i thought it would be kinda sweet to see it when you open the barn doors.

d(-__-)b