King Of Cali April 4th!

FreelandKustomz

The truth is that i have 2 Daughters that getting ready for competitive soccer... and i coach for both of them..... and i also play on a league.... Sorry but my 1st love is soccer and it's taking most of my time... i'm also hitting the Gym.... it's great.... I'm getting the same adrenaline rush that i used to get from Dbdrag when i 1st started..... It's almost the same thing.... I'm hitting the gym to get faster... quicker... stronger... more endurance..... but it's more personal.... because you can always buy better speakers or bigger amps..... but you can't do that with your own body..... it's all good...

You guys may not see me as much..... i 'll do my best to be at the King of Cali and then again at World Finals and that's it.... who knows.....

2007 1st West Coast Regional Champ S/Max 157.3Db

2008 1st West Coast Regional Champ S/Max 158.8Db

2009 160db is my Goal!!!

Stetsom's West Coast Rep

Team Stetsom

ok joey since ur not gonna compete much i can make a nice home for a 7kd you got layin around :) haha

I know you can.... you have the the dedication and you always constantly trying to learn with out the big head attitude....

I'm trying to get Alan D to sign one of his 1st ones for me.... but i don't think it's happening... :search:

2007 1st West Coast Regional Champ S/Max 157.3Db

2008 1st West Coast Regional Champ S/Max 158.8Db

2009 160db is my Goal!!!

Stetsom's West Coast Rep

Team Stetsom

It didn't.... But at least i build my own shit. oooooooooooooooooooooohh snap no he didn't...

oh yes i did..... J/K ....

next anything else...

here we go again. If you didn't build every piece of your system, you are a nobody. David did a great job.

I'll just do my talking in the lanes

kthanksbye

Official Scores at the Dash. and YES. My Bass Boxing is louder than Burp! - 155.5 DB Drag Burp- 155.6 - IASCA Bass Boxing on music (30 seconds straight) sealed up Builds 1. The Acura Integra build = http://www.stevemead...s/page__st__6802. BLK SIN Build = http://www.stevemead...w-pics-10-6-07/

Come on now Joey just poking at you, we all know how dedicated you are!

It's all good

Should be a good show, and neat to see so cal vs nor cal.

Official Scores at the Dash. and YES. My Bass Boxing is louder than Burp! - 155.5 DB Drag Burp- 155.6 - IASCA Bass Boxing on music (30 seconds straight) sealed up Builds 1. The Acura Integra build = http://www.stevemead...s/page__st__6802. BLK SIN Build = http://www.stevemead...w-pics-10-6-07/

Hey Ron.... wuz up buddy i missed ya on sunday.... i wanted too see you at AR. oh well... maybe at the King of Cali.....

Just like what you've said bud, there are just things you need to prioritized first before going to the lanes and burp or bass race. For me, I really wanted to go to that last AR show but something just came up that messed up my plan of goin'. First, some personal issue's I need to take cared off and secondly, when you think your almost done with your builds . . . always, always for some reason things just don't go right the way you wanted as planned. Until you will come to a point where you just wanna say "fuck it" . . . it's so frustrating that you don't even wanna do anything anymore to finish up what you've started. Nevertheless, this coming "King Of Cali" . . . I'm pretty sure this time that I will be there also to prove something regardless I will take only 2nd or 3rd place since a lot of people are gettin' louder and louder than me (like they always claim) on a particular class. At least I will go out there and hang out with all of you competitors once again and to have fun. So see you guys pretty soon. :friends:

TEAM S.S.C.

Team Serious SPL Centurions

df2c.jpgfzwn.jpg

Just like what you've said bud, there are just things you need to prioritized first before going to the lanes and burp or bass race. For me, I really wanted to go to that last AR show but something just came up that messed up my plan of goin'. First, some personal issue's I need to take cared off and secondly, when you think your almost done with your builds . . . always, always for some reason things just don't go right the way you wanted as planned. Until you will come to a point where you just wanna say "fuck it" . . . it's so frustrating that you don't even wanna do anything anymore to finish up what you've started. Nevertheless, this coming "King Of Cali" . . . I'm pretty sure this time that I will be there also to prove something regardless I will take only 2nd or 3rd place since a lot of people are gettin' louder and louder than me (like they always claim) on a particular class. At least I will go out there and hang out with all of you competitors once again and to have fun. So see you guys pretty soon. :friends:

:drinks:

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=29213 "sleeper build"

(1) DC AUDIO Level4XL 10

(2) PowermasterD2700 batteries

ALL FOR SALE

TEAM DC AUDIO

TEAM DIRTFLOORPOOR

I just had some big black dude call me call me and tell me that kings of cali is trademarked search the database and there is nothing there. What a fuck head

here he is with his biker gang.

I told him........There will be Kings named.......and its in cali. whats the problem here. so i searched it and hes lying. what a waste of my energy

Archived