King Of Cali April 4th!

FreelandKustomz

I think competition makes us all louder.

I know when I know I get close to losing I up my game!

Only thing is sometimes it ain't your day.

Has anyone ever won every show they attended?

I have lost 4 times, once in 2005 in a mustang I got like 4th place and then last year in Manteca 2nd place. Then 2 times in finals...

Anyone ever do a year without a loss?

I have nothing compared to u guys in events!

19 wins

2 2nd place one in finals 2008

1 4th place 2007 finals

1 5th in finals

H/U Pioneer deh80prs w/ HRT iStreamer Ipod DAC
Front stage is active, 4 Morel Elate 6.5" & 8 CDT DRT26 tweets
amp running 4mids, Mosconi Audio 300.2
amp running 8tit & alum tweets, Mosconi Audio 200.2
8 12" Ascendant Audio Chaos. amps 2 Digital Designs M4'z
box is a 4th order band pass
batts. 1 XS Power D3400 under hood,6 D3100 in back
2 XP 370 amp DC Power alts.
MLA module 15+volts
All in a 97 2door Tahoe LT

2010 West Coast Reg. 140-149.9 Bass Race Champ

Team Bass Hz

FUCK YOU GUYS..........I'm all emotional again. :cray:

Well its Friday night and I've been staying off the forums during the week as much as possible. Its easy to get caught up in some B.S.

This whole seniority thing don't mean shit!!!!! The only thing that proves is who has been giving Wayne Harris money longer. Don't get me wrong I'm proud of my Stats. Even if it does look like an old school EQ setting. I had a conversation with Rusty at the beginning of the year about him and Carlos being Veterans in dB Drag out here even referring back to Team BIO (don't get scared Bill and Steve). It was then I first realized how long I'VE BEEN DOING THIS and I'm still fighting to break 150. http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/mad.gif

The internet has definately been an endless pit of knowledge esepcially with this site. With the new blood in the sport coming out swinging the way they do it is very impressive. However, it is what they expect from this high-speed streaming world we live in. Us old timers can only pass on our sportmanship and comaradity to them and hope they continue to be open with the information that we were once denied.

***Back On Topic***

2009 1st Annual "King of Cali" is over

lets give it up for our KINGS!!!!!!!

FREELAND for taking the idea and runing with it.

Sonic FX and Boomin Audio for judging the events.

sorry carlos earthquake frias is not a member here i can tell him your looking for him tho?>>/.

Hey team bassick alpine, if you can talk to him he is one of my friends from when he use to live out here in van nuys . im pretty sure that is him . is there any way i can talk to him .or what can i do. he use to work for cerwin vega . and he is the reason i got into db drag.He is a friend from back in the day !!! The reason i think thats him its because he told me he was going to earthquake up north and we lost contact . Same company, same name what are the chances!!!!!

Hey team bassick alpine, if you can talk to him he is one of my friends from when he use to live out here in van nuys . im pretty sure that is him . is there any way i can talk to him .or what can i do. he use to work for cerwin vega . and he is the reason i got into db drag.He is a friend from back in the day !!! The reason i think thats him its because he told me he was going to earthquake up north and we lost contact . Same company, same name what are the chances!!!!!

ya thats him if you wanna private message me your name and numer ill pass it along

Have you ever had your woofers blown?

150 is over rated Kimo, being with your boys and chilling with other competitor is price less.

What's this talk about staying off forums? Sounds like BS.

BTW who was at the finals and took home that huge 1st place trophy for BR 129.9?

Was Not Me.... all those 150's don't mean shit, I left with 2nd place trophy.

Hold your head high bro! You definitely earned many other competitors respect as well as mine too. 150 or not.

i got mad respect for kimo, he stuck it out with me and nyman all last year. that to me is worth more than ANY trophy. kimo get your ass to a show god dammit!

I Rock 4 Doors 4 More Whores!

SMD SUPER SELLER

my seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-mama-feedback/

more seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-slaps-yo-mama/

Archived