Will You Pay Taxes Or Get A Refund?

I think I will owe.

I have for the last 13 years.

Official Scores at the Dash. and YES. My Bass Boxing is louder than Burp! - 155.5 DB Drag Burp- 155.6 - IASCA Bass Boxing on music (30 seconds straight) sealed up Builds 1. The Acura Integra build = http://www.stevemead...s/page__st__6802. BLK SIN Build = http://www.stevemead...w-pics-10-6-07/

I am personally only 17.... but I was talking to my dad, and he said we probably owe over $2k? wtf?

I'm 26 and never had to pay in. I'm just curious how does one end up owing taxes? By making too much money throughout the year, or not paying enough taxes on each paycheck. I have had to pay city tax because it wasn't taken out of my checks but that's it.

2013 VW Jetta GLI 2.0 Turbo

1 Sundown Audio SCV2000

1 Sundown Audio X15 V2

1 XS Power D3100

Audio Control LC6i

Stock Deck

146.4 sealed on the dash at 37hz

2001 Focus ZX3: RETIRED

Team Sundown Audio, Team XS Power, 2 time NSPL Car 3601-Up Champion, 2 time NSPL Car Hardcore Champion
Highest NSPL Scores to date:
154.3db on the dash sealed at 46hz, 156.2db in the kick at 46hz
155.2db unofficial on dash at 43hz

how bout this.... $8300 back from the feds and $700 from state

time to get some new amps, and HID's, and some paint, and some head/tail lights and some screens (maybe)....well ill go as far as i can before the wife gets mad :D

TeamDeadlyHertz-PUNKYOU007.png

d(-__-)b

beer sucks...but i can bring some jose cuervo. Only problem is that it makes me horny and gives me the rams. So unless yall wanna fight and then have some great make up sex i will leave it home.

I'm 26 and never had to pay in. I'm just curious how does one end up owing taxes? By making too much money throughout the year, or not paying enough taxes on each paycheck. I have had to pay city tax because it wasn't taken out of my checks but that's it.

You can never make too much money...lol

But yeah, if you have a decent income and not enough deductions is one way to owe...that's what gets us every year. I even pay additional taxes on each paycheck to soften the blow at tax time.

You can never make too much money...lol

But yeah, if you have a decent income and not enough deductions is one way to owe...that's what gets us every year. I even pay additional taxes on each paycheck to soften the blow at tax time.

This is the first year that my wife and I will be filing together. I worked for 9 months out of the year and made 26K and she worked all year and made 38K. It sucks making less money than my wife :D Do you think that we will have to owe taxes or will we actually get some money back?

2013 VW Jetta GLI 2.0 Turbo

1 Sundown Audio SCV2000

1 Sundown Audio X15 V2

1 XS Power D3100

Audio Control LC6i

Stock Deck

146.4 sealed on the dash at 37hz

2001 Focus ZX3: RETIRED

Team Sundown Audio, Team XS Power, 2 time NSPL Car 3601-Up Champion, 2 time NSPL Car Hardcore Champion
Highest NSPL Scores to date:
154.3db on the dash sealed at 46hz, 156.2db in the kick at 46hz
155.2db unofficial on dash at 43hz