I personally have owned both and prefer the 360, but I'm kinda biased because I play gears of war and halo for hours at a time.

Plus, xbox's customer service is a lot better. I've had to send my 360 back twice and within a week received a new one free of charge. The current one has lasted over a year so it's really a hit or miss I guess. My PS3 started smoking one day while I was playing it and they refused to fix it because some how it was my fault that I was playing it and it quit and started smoking, but whatever.

2000 Jeep Cherokee

-DC Audio

-Memphis

-Audioque

-SecondSkin

-Pioneer

-KnuKonceptz

I personally have owned both and prefer the 360, but I'm kinda biased because I play gears of war and halo for hours at a time.

Plus, xbox's customer service is a lot better. I've had to send my 360 back twice and within a week received a new one free of charge. The current one has lasted over a year so it's really a hit or miss I guess. My PS3 started smoking one day while I was playing it and they refused to fix it because some how it was my fault that I was playing it and it quit and started smoking, but whatever.

their customer service HAS to be good cuz of all the returns they get from the red ring :lol: jp jp. but really they do have the highest faulty rate. my ps2 and ps3 have been flawless from day one

PS3 FTMFW. It's great being on a team with Chevyboy playing COD4, though he kicks my ass he's the friggin man at that game and brings the whole team up lol. I don't get to play too often, but you could join the club :D

Get a used one thats backwards compatable. From my understanding the new ones can't play ps1/2 games and have much fewer usb ports.

Edited by tejcurrent

tejcurrent

XS Power

T3

get a 60 gig ps3, its fully backwords compatable, plays all ps1 and ps2 games...

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones