******geo Metro Wall Build******

Solid "lil" build ya got going on! Glad to see you sealed the "gap" with some foam. Keep up the good work and let us see some #'s when ya get a chance ;)

Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer

Scientia est Vox

"In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti"clover.gif

DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!!

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Roscoe.jpg

finished product looks good,

post some pics of the trunk area

Ill post some when im done with that.

That carpeted front is far from the final project. just had to cover the bare wood with some scraps. there will be a final beauty plate to come.

you were going down a hill

nope. just cruzing on the interstate.

Clean.

And this is the second Time I made it to Limewire. :)

First was the Wet Dolphin.

did you C&S the song?

Solid "lil" build ya got going on! Glad to see you sealed the "gap" with some foam. Keep up the good work and let us see some #'s when ya get a chance ;)

will do, thanks

Designs for

FisherCustomsLogo.jpg

i was just talking to a friend about putting subs in a geo and how awsome it would be. thats soooo badass. how does it do sealed up? like does it just pound you hard? that was something we were debating about is weather or not the presure would be insane. oh also congrats on the install that is badass.

And far as the best connection ever.......

get a huge fucking battery, cut the top off, drop an alt in there and then pour all that into your big amplifier. or just smelt them all together.

what song is that?? i want it!!!

slappin hard man nice work

just slowed.

i was just talking to a friend about putting subs in a geo and how awsome it would be. thats soooo badass. how does it do sealed up? like does it just pound you hard? that was something we were debating about is weather or not the presure would be insane. oh also congrats on the install that is badass.

It does good sealed up, but is louder to the ear when the driver door is shut, and the passenger window is down.

Designs for

FisherCustomsLogo.jpg

Archived