Titanic Bass Mix

Ram

I was just wondering if anybody had this. I know it was on realm of excursion, but the zhare link to it doesnt allow you to dL it anymore. If anyone has it, please post the link to where it can be downloaded. Thanks. :drinks:

:)

yeah i have a copy some where, song gets loud back when i was playin around with it and the TL it was peaking at a 151-152 to the song

R.I.P!

(Nov-29-2009)

92 explorer

- 4 Atomic Apxx 15s duel .7s - 4rth order bandpass wall -4 powerbass XA-3000D's - 16 8volt batts wired to 16 volts - (9+/9-) runs 0gauge - 152.3 Db @ 29hz

current build

97 chevy lumina4 - 1 Atomic Apx 18 - 6 cube slot port trunk sealed off - 1 powerbass XA-3000D - 2 optima G31s in spare tire18 1 run 1/0

damn its been a while since ive been on SMD.

for those that dont know me, i am the one who made the titanic bass remix along with a bunch of others. I dont even have the song no more, so dont as me, im actually trying to find a copy myself.

Ive actually moved further with music though, producing beats for tons of artists. check out my myspace. Remember that all my beats more than likely have crazy ass bass lines.

myspace.com/dwest806

Producer of The Infamous Titanic Bass Remix

DWestProductions.Com

Archived