i'm starting to not like you

3 builds in the past month and half good gear and now a TL

:lol: What do you mean half good gear?? Or did you mean 'month and a half' ;)

EDIT: If my unit doesn't deploy again, I'll be coming up to Edmonton for training. Our main HQ is up there.

Need an install? Hit me up.
[email protected]

Got car audio questions? Check here first!
Everything you need to know. =]

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/83029-everything-you-need-to-know/

:lol: What do you mean half good gear?? Or did you mean 'month and a half' ;)

EDIT: If my unit doesn't deploy again, I'll be coming up to Edmonton for training. Our main HQ is up there.

month and a half, good gear and a TL

and shit if you do come to edmonton i wanna demo, my mom has a PT and for the hell of it i threw in my apx 18 and my old wall from my cavi in and holy shit that thing got loud cause the cabin area is just so small

R.I.P!

(Nov-29-2009)

92 explorer

- 4 Atomic Apxx 15s duel .7s - 4rth order bandpass wall -4 powerbass XA-3000D's - 16 8volt batts wired to 16 volts - (9+/9-) runs 0gauge - 152.3 Db @ 29hz

current build

97 chevy lumina4 - 1 Atomic Apx 18 - 6 cube slot port trunk sealed off - 1 powerbass XA-3000D - 2 optima G31s in spare tire18 1 run 1/0

I'm liking this one, looks simple, strong and right to the point! Should be painful when you get it powered up!

Thats a lotta batteries, how hungry are those Memphis amps anyway? :D

Well not as bad as I thought originally. My first build I was just using a worthless electrical to power four 4kws, then it got a lot better, but I had the belt slipping problem that I couldn't hear over the bass with the last builds that accounted for my voltage drop.

But now I don't see much damage to my voltage now that everything is fixed and done right.

[email protected]

man!!! i you got the dough!

this should be the best among the rebuilds for sure! more experience and more equipments!

mannnn i want a TL...

So what do you think I should cover the box in? I'm debating on just wrapping it in something nice or painting it after all the sanding is done.

My thoughts were either to go with black vinyl wrap again, or maybe fleckstone paint(sp?) or bedliner... Whatcha think? All ideas will be considered.

[email protected]

So what do you think I should cover the box in? I'm debating on just wrapping it in something nice or painting it after all the sanding is done.

My thoughts were either to go with black vinyl wrap again, or maybe fleckstone paint(sp?) or bedliner... Whatcha think? All ideas will be considered.

BEDLINER!!!

....and some LEDs in the port for that nighttime glow! :D

PTCary

2003 SMD PT Cruiser

2011 Honda CBR 250R

2010 Mazda 3i Sport

MY BUILD LOG

leave it plane untill you figure out if you like it

R.I.P!

(Nov-29-2009)

92 explorer

- 4 Atomic Apxx 15s duel .7s - 4rth order bandpass wall -4 powerbass XA-3000D's - 16 8volt batts wired to 16 volts - (9+/9-) runs 0gauge - 152.3 Db @ 29hz

current build

97 chevy lumina4 - 1 Atomic Apx 18 - 6 cube slot port trunk sealed off - 1 powerbass XA-3000D - 2 optima G31s in spare tire18 1 run 1/0

leave it plane untill you figure out if you like it

Well I'm more of a visual person. The good thing about paint is that you can wrap over it...

Don't worry...I'm not gonna tear it all out if I don't like the color. I'm not that crazy! :lol:

[email protected]

Archived