Anyone Here Get In Trouble For Hids

hey, thats my opinion. but i do have common scense...hey i knew that when i bought them, ans thats a risk im willing to take .lol. its just the same as breaking any other laws, dont tell me you drive perfectly down the road. :censored:

No, you obviously don't. You sir, are a dipshit. The road was not built for you, and you must respect that there are many many other vehicles on the road. Your attitude is disgraceful. Do yourself a favour, and stop talking.

I myself have HID luminares in my work truck, great for long drives or on the highway at dusk/dawn. 8000k, 2000w each (ripped off a pair of Lycian followspots). I'm a fan.

Cheers,

Mick

Work;
DiGiCo D1 Live / MIDAS Heratige 1000 / MIDAS Venice
Meyer Sound CQ-1's, CQ-2's, PSW-2's
RAMSA Monitor Amplifiers
P.Audio Monitors
BSS OMNIDRIVE and Soundweb
DBX 231 and Klark Teknik DN360 EQ's
RCF TT22A
RCF ART320

ive yet to get a car to flash there lights at me with hids but i did when i had aftermarket halogens, they was like a 6000k output color, or inbetween 6-8000k, i got 8000k now and love em, they dont shine out at other ppl either so that helps and cops dont seem to care any, ima try n sell the hids i got now to my uncle and get a set of hid hi/lows from futurvisionhid off here cause i miss high beams, and my hids have the lil reflector houseing on the bulb, and ima get a set of projectors when i find the ones that will work right with my truck

Edited by tacomabanga1986

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

here's a link to my other system my 90 geo prizm test car

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

redblob.gifbouncing%20blob.gif2yooj7m.pngmodel14.gif

No, you obviously don't. You sir, are a dipshit. The road was not built for you, and you must respect that there are many many other vehicles on the road. Your attitude is disgraceful. Do yourself a favour, and stop talking.

I myself have HID luminares in my work truck, great for long drives or on the highway at dusk/dawn. 8000k, 2000w each (ripped off a pair of Lycian followspots). I'm a fan.

Cheers,

Mick

waa waa! cry me a river! you sir, are an asshole! i wasnt even talking to you, learn how to spellcheck.... :aggressive:

waa waa! cry me a river! you sir, are an asshole! i wasnt even talking to you, learn how to spellcheck.... :aggressive:

kids these days :01nocomment8so:

you can cook bacon shirtless if you're not a pussy...lol

not hatin, but am i wrong here it looks as if the amp is not grounded its hooked directly to the battery. it that the way it should be.

intr.jpg

DC.jpgDC POWER

Dude, your an asshole.

He was just telling you how it is.

You need a hug and a bowl of ice cream...

Grow up sport. :)

Derp.

i was told by my local cop that they are legal so long as they are white with a tad tint of blue or yellow. if there pure blue or purple or any other color out there is when they are illegal cause you can not have purple headlights. i love my 6000k hid set they are like pure white and look amazing and i get a lot of complements. have yet to be flashed either.