Hard Liquor And Raw Oysters ?

i have heard from many ppl but never and hard evidence that if you eat raw oysters and drink hard liquor it hardens the oysters and can kill you by either choking or blocking your poopshoot

anyone heard about this. i couldnt find anything with google

depends if u take em out of the shell? lmao :01nocomment8so:

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

here's a link to my other system my 90 geo prizm test car

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

redblob.gifbouncing%20blob.gif2yooj7m.pngmodel14.gif

hahahh wtf maybe if u got a mouth full of dry ice at the time lol cuz i think thats impossible or just a myth

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

thing is i ask, b/c i drink Jack Daniels all the time and many ppl have told me this, ppl at resturants i dont even know, and me being from cajun land here i love oysters, i just dont want to be the person who confirms this if its true.

take the oysters, soak em in hard liquor and see if they harden up?

we have a winner... haha

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

thing is i ask, b/c i drink Jack Daniels all the time and many ppl have told me this, ppl at resturants i dont even know, and me being from cajun land here i love oysters, i just dont want to be the person who confirms this if its true.

LMAO. thats excellent. :drunk:

:)

i call bullshit...i was a steamer for some time for a seafood place...all the drunks used to order raw oysters all the time, I have never even heard of this myth myself, but Im going to have to say false....

DAT 4125------>RE XXX comps active

Eclipse cd7000

I serve drunks for a living :D